Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

There is no "fraud" involved in the idea that lucifer falling to this earth is supposed to bring on this earth THE MORNING further that he is the "Son of the morning" it's the actual word of god Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Are our nations weak? Maybe not yet, maybe few more coronvirus variants????????? Pry not many??????? I don't know how Lucifer could top omicron????????...........don't hate lucifer don't be no hater................I'm serious hate leads to witch burnings...............

 There is no "fraud" involved in the idea that lucifer falling to this earth is supposed to bring on this earth THE MORNING further that he is the "Son of the morning" it's the actual word of god Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Are our nations weak? Maybe not yet, maybe few more coronvirus variants????????? Pry not many??????? I don't know how Lucifer could top omicron????????...........don't hate lucifer don't be no hater................I'm serious hate leads to witch burnings...............

let's get the verse in context alright..................
Isaiah 14:11-13 "Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"
  Literally lucifer is called "son of the morning" ------- people once they are humbled by God.........can make fantastic wonderful turn arounds. (though I know lucifer will never stop trying to talk people into going to hell..........I ain't talking about that)
   I'm talking about that Lucifer is literally called "son of the morning" there is no fraud in the word of god Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Whenever I mention Isaiah 14:12 I am not mentioning FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  There is THE MORNING AND IT IS A REAL THING
AND LUCIFER IS THE BRINGER OF THAT!
   A. He's trying to "exalt my throne above the stars of God"
well let me tell you a bit of something
nobody is even going to try to do that 
if they are not hating the lusts of the flesh
they wouldn't try if they didn't hate the lusts of the flesh
Lucifer wouldn't even try then
  Many of you have been smack talking lucifer way to much for way to long. He's not the total creep piece of worthless garbage many of you are deeming Him. 
  I ain't saying worship Lucifer
Jesus is lord!
I'm saying uh give the guy a break!!!!!! GEEZ!!!!!!!!!
Lucifer has the "right" to try and talk people into going to hell
and none of you should harsh his gig like this
for trying to convince people to go to his kingdom!
He is the "son of the morning"
you all going to have to learn to love that
that's not bs
that's not "fraud"
that's the word of god
 Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
 I mean the queens we use would not excite you. πŸ‘


0 comments:

Post a Comment