Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Nevermind I'm a empath I wish I wasn't cause everyone seems to be is a empath these days (I declared myself a empath what 2-3 years ago or more before this was popular). But maybe we all are empaths, cause the bible does say Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.".........what the bible says that unless the negativity of people etc. can weight us down?????................I'M SAYING THAT WE CAN "FEEL THAT" AND BE EFFECTED BY OTHER PEOPLE'S NEGATIVITY................

   Nevermind I'm a empath I wish I wasn't cause everyone seems to be is a empath these days (I declared myself a empath what 2-3 years ago or more before this was popular). But maybe we all are empaths, cause the bible does say Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.".........what the bible says that unless the negativity of people etc. can weight us down?????................I'M SAYING THAT WE CAN "FEEL THAT" AND BE EFFECTED BY OTHER PEOPLE'S NEGATIVITY................

Besides crystals to "protect" myself............I gonna tell you what has "helped me" besides you know the bible. And I ain't even talking about peace ok. I'm talking about "energy" right now. Isaiah 26:3 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." Before you think to quote Isaiah 26:3 to me. I'm not talking about peace right now, I'm talking about energy. Covering my head has helped me. And wigs help some, but really really a tight to my head scarf helps the most................seems to hold in "my" energy...........and block out everyone elses. So I end up being super ultra at peace, I often feel closer to God/Jesus with my head wrapped as well. 

  I think I look horrible with a headcovering, and I often end up feeling insecure with my head wrapped, and end up globbing on makeup. 
  Things are so bad for me................I'm such a empath..............I've realized why I liked the roller skating rink (it's closed now).................because it was often filled with young kids and their energy isn't so overwhelmingly negative yet. 
  they still have faith in the goodness of people
they aren't "sceptical of freaking everyone" 
like many adults are
that is you having negative energy 
I feel your energy most of the time your very negative energy
bible says.............
Matthew 18:2-4 "And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven."
  Children will listen, they are loving, they aren't sceptical. This intense "scepticalness" that I see all around me................................is a adult thing for the most part. 
you watch negative all to often news
and you get programmed that
"oh people are crimals" 
"people are crazy" 
etc. 
etc. 
etc. 
which might be true sometimes ya
but also
Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." If everything everyone is created for God's pleasure EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING......................
(atomic bombs are bad sheri
there's serial killers out there sheri very bad) 
that is the case yes
but also from the other side of the coin
how much hope there really is out there - A TON
a ton
little children know this
"sheri little children also get molested" - also true
but still 
they "know" something
something the big time adults most of the time forget
I am literally telling you
not only can I "feel" your negativity (if you have negativity which most of you do whether you know it or not)
most days I literally absorb it without even trying
but
good news
I haven't been suicidal for awhile now......
without literally being suicidal myself (if that done makes sense)
like I've absorbed suicidal energy
and then I was like
"but wait I'm not literally my actual self suicidal" - it's a really weird feeling to feel someone elses feelings that intensely - to where some elses feelings felt like my feelings and I had to smack myself out of it

Ephesians 2:11-13 "Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."
  We have good news Ephesians 2:11-13 good news, very good news, think on that. 👍


0 comments:

Post a Comment