Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2021

SOS I need prayer my sanity is really really taxed right now. Today I found out most of my immediate family are blaiming my husband FOR EVERYTHING..........he adamantly denies all this says he is no way trying to destroy my life.............why would he destroy my life???????? Why would he want to destroy my life????????????......................

 SOS I need prayer my sanity is really really taxed right now. Today I found out most of my immediate family are blaiming my husband FOR EVERYTHING..........he adamantly denies all this says he is no way trying to destroy my life.............why would he destroy my life???????? Why would he want to destroy my life????????????......................

PEOPLE DON'T JUST DO STUFF WITHOUT MOTIVES..........
I included this snippet from my mom's e-mail this morning cause - who would believe that a family is making up massive lies about a persons husband to this level? To the point my mom is saying my husband told my brother he'd have him arrested if he came to my house. ---------- what??????????????????????????????????? But what I couldn't fit into the photograph above because it is a long sentence.................my older sister says that my husband wouldn't ALLOW her to speak to me ever and my husband is adamantly denying this. He says when big sister has called that she has NEVER never asked to speak to me. The whole gist of the e-mail was my family loves me a ton that my husband has blocked them from being in my life from day 1..............but why???????????? What motive would he have to do that?????????
  I had a friend in high school with a lesbian crush on me, and she to the point of grabbing me by the arm trying to force me to walk to the otherside of the state fair.........etc............. tried to prevent me from dating not 1 but 2 guys. I didn't find out about her well it was more then a lesbian crush, she was in love with me, I didn't find out about that til ------- later.................after my dating life was quite screwed over by her. 
  She knew I was straight
I talked about boys all the time
I even went and visitied the "bad boy" of our school WITH this friend who had a lesbian crush on me (who lived a few houses down from this friends house)
he did write me love poems in class all the frig time
   she had a "motive" though she was massively in love with me
and I told her
I'm sorry I'm straight
and I was very very upset with her
cause she screwed my life over for at least 2-3 years
My husband has 0% motive to destroy my life. It wouldn't make sense either. 
- he often makes coffee and/or thirstbuster runs for me
- he cooks me breakfast pretty well every morning
Clearly my husband values me
well you ain't going to try and destroy something 
YOU VALUE
Ephesians 5:28-30 "So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:  For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones."
  I'm more apt to believe the bible it says..........................
Matthew 10:33-35 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
 I done spent what 10 at least years watching
the soap opera 
"Days of our lives" 
and I thought
"ahhhhhhh this is drama this is what drama in life looks like
I GOT'S IT MADE THEN"
Them soap opera's of prostitution and cheating and drugs
is such 
hug it out 
leave it to beaver
sweet kisses in the wind stuffs
compared to the drama 
of my family
That loves to have a "bad guy" 
that much we have established
And according to them 
my husband is the "bad guy" 
and he has destroyed my life. 
Why would he do that?
There is no MOTIVE. 
I swear there is no motive, 
no motive
no motive
I feel like drama'd out right now
but I'm freakin tron man..........
I'll be alright..........
Once I realize
people in my family must not be "sane" that much to accuse my husband of lies like this. 
they aren't sane
they aren't sane
or they hate my guts??????
I had to be me
well I love lucifer and his men
I think some his men went "nuts"
and lot of them like lucifer are doing a job
THEY ARE DOING A JOB
my bible says love your enemies........Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
  I gonna love my enemies. I for years have e-mailed my family about once a week or so, only my mom usually e-mails me back. I love them right. 
  I gonna keep loving them. 
  While I guess most of them keep attacking my husband, saying he's preventing them from being able to e-mail me, 
or call me on the phone
or come to my house
because my husband is a horrible evil villian
well if he's such a horrible evil villian
how come only 1 time did my parents have the cops call our house and ask me how I'm doing??????
  If things are really that bad???????????? 
If my husband really is this horrible, family hating villian??????????????????????
  He loves his own family. I watch him go to their houses often enough........etc. etc. 
Real truth
real truth 
you want the real truth
I believe I love satan and most christians hate not only satan
but they hate people that love satan
EVEN THOUGH THE BIBLE SAYS TO LOVE YOUR ENEMIES!
But they don't want to admit in my family that they hate me because I love satan, because that wouldn't be "christian" of them. So they have to make my husband into a monster. 
Have a great day everyone. 
I hope your families aren't um 
talking trash about your husband
like mine is. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment