Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

God created Lucifer to be a villian, I'm not going to hate NEVER no fallen angels no "created" villians like that. I speak more in depth about why this post..................

Fresh 8/26/2022 video update since how this blog post is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo popular......................
Bible verses mentioned above.............
Mark 10:18 "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God."
Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts."
 I am a repented villian that is a villian but I give my life to Jesus so I behave, that knows stuff yo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
God created Lucifer to be a villian, I'm not going to hate NEVER no fallen angels no "created" villians like that. I speak more in depth about why this post..................
https://www.compellingtruth.org/does-God-love-Satan.html
(proof above that my mom did indeed send me this e-mail
though I know I am the only person in the body of christ that has a high opinion of Lucifer and the Fallen angels I'm the only one I realize now)
But the rest of the body of christ get's yourselves in trouble eventually with all this "hateoraide" for lucifer and his men................I think it lead to many christians feeling justified in killing witches..............
cause they are just "bad guys" with lucifer and his men right?????
(I believe in loving witches and not killing them)
e-mail I sent my family this morning...........................
is brian my husband as well - yes
do I love brian - yes
do I believe I am written about in the bible - oh hell ya
and worse I fear I'm not being given people's addresses to send christmas cards because I'm hated, or feared by supposed christians in my family - that is horrible
few "villians" are really that much of "villians" ------- there's most always the "other side of things" their motivations etc. 
bible says
Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts."
God created lucifer the way he is...............
he's been put in the "villian slot" 
well I'm just not "into" hating ANYBODY that was freaking created to be the ultimate supposed villian in eternity that's ridiculous
HE WAS MANUFACTURED TO BE A VILLIAN 
Maybe I'll hate on jefferey dauhmer, but I don't think I do
I'm hopeless
I view every human as someone god loves and if they just repent everything will be fine
I'm not about to hate 0% manufactured villians 
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
....God made me just how I want to be made loving people
loving my enemies
this world it might be a world full of hate
and petty gossiping "mean girls"
I prefer not to be a part of that
if that's all the world is
count me out
I'm fine over here loving people without the gossip drama and hate all alone 👍😀
Have a great day. 
Romans 9:20-22 "Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:"
  Before you watch this video I admittedly got a touch overly zealous at the end. And my sister thinks what I believe is a bunch of fairy tale make belief, mystical mythos story tale whatever that I'm full of bull-s-t basically is what my sister believes that I'm A BIG TALE TELLER. No this is my memory coming out of the white orb, with melchesedek at the beginning of time, while god was argueing still in the white orb argueing with the white orb that is my memory and I can prove that I am likely telling the truth because...............
Hebrews 7:3 "Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually." - neither beginning of days, nor end of life. But HE AIN'T GOD. Neither am I --------- where you all think the "queen of heaven" came from that I was created by god - no I came out the white orb. I am not a crazy lady these are my memories, and I have Hebrews 7:3 to back what I'm saying about the white orb up!
I came out of the white orb!
verses in video above (including evp's from lucifer if you turn the volume up 
- I believe he is my 1st husband - my husband basically - I AIN'T A LIAR)
I had amnesia for a long time. 
But then I remembered flying, I remembered so much.
I was with god in the beginning I do believe, in HIS BIBLE,
 I'M NOT GOD
1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
John 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Isaiah 14

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

when your a "ghost dragon" 
the possiblities are endless it turns out
Ghost on HTC Sense 7
update of sorts or me adding to this post 12/21/2022..............
I tell my family often lately go ahead have family get togethers without me, cause like my super model sisters best friend from high school......................who unfriended me over my love for Lucifer. Many of them don't want to be around me cause I love lucifer. That's hateful of them..........but this hateful variety of christianity is THRIVING AND PROSPERING IN AMERICA. 
We going on 2 years 0 family get togethers. 
My dad once said on the telephone that I broke up the family. 
my parents moved away from me 20 something years ago
as did my super model sister
as did my brother who - 2 years ago moved 1 1/2 hour away from me but for years he lived far away bought 18 years he lived very far away from me states away
I was left
and
I'm not "powerful" enough to break up a entire family
and how could anyone break up a entire family because they love the devil???????????
That just don't happen. 
There's kids that love love love satan, not even christian kids/people that love satan............totally not breaking up their families at all. 
If my family is "broken" up --- they broke themselves up.

--------------
and you all can also be near 50 and not aging like me looking like your 20 like me
but you better be ready if lucifer don't return in another 20 years to keep that up
cause I won't age
I won't
I'm done
I'm old enough looking at "20" - good luck withy that I won't spill all my not aging secrets 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acts 13:10 and said, “You who are full of all deceit and fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease to make crooked the straight ways of the Lord?

Becareful you are NOT decieved.

Anonymous said...

Acts 26:18 “ To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Giving it to god said...

If your going to attack me and hate on me who ever this is.........at least list out all the ways I am a fraud. Cause I definately do not believe I am a fraud at all. I am most definately working very hard listening to church sermons that I do not even enjoy in this world where men are more valued most of the time - from my life experience. Everyday I'm listening to sermons ------- not the activity of a fraud at all. so please do list how you deem me a fraud while you are so hard at work hating me and attacking me...............

Giving it to god said...

ps If you weren't attacking me, that's shocking to me..............but maybe you will all telling me don't let the devil deceive me. The flesh I am well aware of is bad to walk in. --------- I really do have the "behind the scene's" view most don't - just like in the tobacco industry the people behind the scenes sure do know them cigarette's are bad. Sure one won't do much harm, but it you keep smoking.........................

Giving it to god said...

I do hope you are fixing to attack me violently.............I love it when people try to mercilessly destroy me that's the best : )

Post a Comment