Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Some you all have a more grandiose idea of what perfection is. It's not what many of you think it is. YOU COULD OWN MANSIONS, BOATS, CARS AND BE PERFECT OH YA I PROVE IT Matthew 5:48 "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.".............

  Some you all have a more grandiose idea of what perfection is. It's not what many of you think it is. YOU COULD OWN MANSIONS, BOATS, CARS AND BE PERFECT OH YA I PROVE IT Matthew 5:48 "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.".............
  Matthew 5:44-48 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."

   I am being laughed at, I have became a laughing stalk in most of my family because I love Lucifer..................but he's slated to come to this earth. 
  And we all are supposed to be "perfect" 
  Are you talking about lovingly saluting lucifer when he comes to this earth Sheri? - yes I am With actual love for Lucifer you should indeed salute him and do good to him, with love. 
Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
  I told my neice today, who shows me 0% mercy and she said she'd never go to any family get together I am at again that I am dead as far as she is concerned...........I told her that her and her mom not showing me mercy at all...............cause I am not a friend of either of their instagram pages........her mom being my big sister (maybe her and my dad never got a dna test and she does look swedish and her mom don't look swedish and my dad isn't swedish at all). But that's besides the point they no show any mercy to me....................that as is, unmerciful unloving me for Jesus's sake they do believe they are not showing me mercy and not loving me for the Lords benefit. That  (I was ordered by my parents to not say this persons name even though I do not have even this persons e-mail address I never speak to them and have no control over who they kill or do not kill ------ my parents say if I mention this persons name that alone is enough to get me arrested in jail- according to my parents warning someone that you believe someone is going to kill them soon is a criminal offence worthy of being arrested according to my parents you cannot care about the safety of anyone that is criminal) is probably going to kidnap them and force them both to saw each other's limbs off..............that's what I somewhat expect, something like that. 
If you don't show mercy 
how you expect to find mercy?
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
if you for good right
 hold shiz against lucifer or any of the fallen angels
or witches
or satan worshippers
or mormons
or I don't know uh cops
or um uhhhhh 
how you expect you gonna find mercy then?
Be ye perfect
Matthew 5:48 "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
don't be haters
don't be harshing my gig yo's
it's not a good look hating in the name of jesus or not showing mercy in the name of jesus whatever that is??????????
would I forgive my family members that are laughing at me?
ya
but they don't want mercy
they want demented sick things to happen to them so that they are "marters" for Jesus so good
perfect supposedly NOT unmerciful marters whatever that is freaking mythos
Like hear me out 
the hustle is hard 
on the streets I'm sayin
I ain't one em' "daystar" tv celebrities
I'm in the hood ya'll
I'm hustle to survive 
don't be no haters yo's
that's not jesus christ looking of you all if you hatin
not showing me mercy aint' jesus christ lookin yo
love the hustler
hate the game if ya want
but love the hustler
I'm the hustler yo's
love me
else you pry get killed by marilyn manson or his friends soon yo's
I just sayin
I keepin it real


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment