Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2021

To you all I recommend for your safety to get a booster shot because that is what I'm supposed to do. Why I do not plan on or want to get a booster shot, nope I'm out at this point. God gave us like immune systems - it's good to let them "work" some - I got 2 doses of pfizer..............but I ain't about that booster shot AT ALL..................

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5kwjEnY5O0

  I don't know if the covid 19 vaccines are the mark of the beast but this is what I do know...........
Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" A vaccine does go inside you. The anti vaxxers as they are called aren't necessarily dummies at all. 
Revelation 14:9 "And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,"
Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."
What if the "conspiracy theorist" are right
it's not crazy
especially not in "christianity" 
to be sceptical a bit of a vaccine that some people can't travel without it, they can't go into restaurants in new york without it etc.
 To you all I recommend for your safety to get a booster shot because that is what I'm supposed to do. Why I do not plan on or want to get a booster shot, nope I'm out at this point. God gave us like immune systems - it's good to let them "work" some - I got 2 doses of pfizer..............but I ain't about that booster shot AT ALL..................
  I tell you all what. I watch the news on covid 19 and I never know what to believe? Then you got on Tik Tok.................sometimes nurses apparently saying vaccinated people are getting sick a lot. And people on you tube saying vaccinated people are getting sick a lot.
  The booster is supposed to be the "cure" to keep you from getting sick. Well that is highly suspicious to me.
  That now we have a new more contagious strain, that walla we have this new product, this new vaccine, take that and presto with a magic wand...........you won't get sick. But at what price? At what cost?
  The 1st two doses I thought - ok I need these shots to prepare my body right to fight off covid................that was my entire logic. 
  But now I've got that. 
Luke 21

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

  I usually don't speak about the potentially imminent return of the lord, this is a "different flavour" of a blog post for me. But that's how I feel about this time right now that we are in Luke 21:25-28

Keep singing Ariana Grande

love ya 

and Merry Christmas!




0 comments:

Post a Comment