Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

I look hated. But I am more resolved then EVER, that God is Psalm 23:5 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."........Cause I had a dream last night (but I swear it was more then a dream and that I was "visited" while sleeping)................

  I look hated. But I am more resolved then EVER, that God is Psalm 23:5 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."........Cause I had a dream last night (but I swear it was more then a dream and that I was "visited" while sleeping)................
   They were like "Sheri drop this you believe your actually married to lucifer stuff" And I knew, I knew this was some test?????????? On a "spiritual level" things are never about who you "are" or "aren't" or who you think you "are" or "aren't"......................things are about something else I know this, do you forgive, do you love all your enemies etc. 

  Maybe I was to prideful recently?????? Or not wanting to be merciful enough???????? I knew it was a test. 
  I started crying my eyeballs out in my dream, saying I know I'm not perfect, I want to do better, get me to counseling etc. 
  Like 2 of them were touching my lower right side where I've been feeling a lot of pain lately really concerned for me. But I think I know why I was in pain............I think it's because I was taking to many menopause supplements at night "sheri how many menopause supplements can one chick near 50 take at night" --------- you do not want to know the answer to that question. I just got so sick of pre-menopause/menopause symptoms I went nuts, I decided (cough amount of menopause supplements each night) no problem...............then my body I'm pretty sure responded "no tim that's a problem"
 Then they showered me with gifts. 
  I just read this bit in the bible recently...............
Genesis 24:10 "And the servant took ten camels of the camels of his master, and departed; for all the goods of his master were in his hand: and he arose, and went to Mesopotamia, unto the city of Nahor."
   This chick in this story Rebekah, she needed to not only be of a "certain people" she needed most importantly TO BE HUMBLE. 
Genesis 24:14 "And let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also: let the same be she that thou hast appointed for thy servant Isaac; and thereby shall I know that thou hast shewed kindness unto my master."
  "so the lesson of the story is, be born into a lucky family and be humble" - ya
 Being a hot chick should NEVER be enough. I know guys are all about the T and the A................but they should want MORE then that in a chick. 
  Anyways then she got loot. 
Genesis 24:30 "And it came to pass, when he saw the earring and bracelets upon his sister's hands, and when he heard the words of Rebekah his sister, saying, Thus spake the man unto me; that he came unto the man; and, behold, he stood by the camels at the well."
 Ok sheri what does this have to do for "men christians" cause your storyline right now is involving girls a lot --------------- I apply this story to everyone...........
Matthew 5:5 "Blessed are the meek: 
for they shall inherit the earth."
I ain't trying to be a pastor or a prosperity pastor right now at all
but the "loot" is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the MEEK people are going to get it. 
not the proud
not the pride of life loving types
1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."
  I'm glad in my dream that I wasn't showered with gifts, until I really humbled myself. Maybe when probably when and not "if" I get "to the top" --------- I want to be humble up there. 
  Not just love people and care about people (if one could love and care about people while being prideful I'm saying, if that is possible?????????) But be humble. 
Anything that has been given to us on this earth
isn't because of our "greatness"
no
probably because of God's "greatness and mercy"
I'm luckier then a lot of people right now, and I now I'm lucky.
  But anyways, you'd think that was the end of the dream, the end was a "Good omen" I saw a spider climb up the wall. 
.....................My real "weak spot" besides occasionally battling pride (occasionally) is doing good to my enemies...............like I do it.............but in real life I usually hate it. I usually hate it cause I feel I'm being ripped off by the entire universe, because who knows if they will ever be nice to me. 
  I just gotta work harder remind myself, it ain't about if they will ever be "nice people" nor not. Instead it's about trusting god. Trusting god to bless me, for my efforts made to love my enemies and do good to them. 
  Cause god for sure said.............................and as christians we are supposed to heed the word of god......................
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; (me sheri interjecting I definately have fantastically ridiculously LOW HOPES for anything coming back to me good from my enemies, I won't put the "enemy hope odometer" at 0 but with some my enemies man my hopes are low) and your reward shall be great, (me sheri interjecting again "and your reward shall be great" not maybe, not only if god has enough loot to give you we'll have to wait and see "and your reward SHALL be GREAT") and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
  Um that is all I have to say for today. I think I've also "annoyed" the "otherside" I mean you know um...................in heaven I'm saying oh ya......................with my blog posts where I say I am a "worthless girl" 
  They weren't touching my lower right side with so much worry and care cause I had no value!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Rebekah above in the bible above...........was greately valued. Heaped with treasure. A GIRL. 
  
Your worth it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment