Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2022

If there are reptilians WE ARE ALL REPTILLIANS...........either our worm dies (reptile part of us) following Jesus or it don't I believe.................Mark 9:44 "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched." But some people I theorize could be "reptile" glitching ---- maybe cause they don't have Jesus in their lives?????? My point is judging is bad, loving good (though being noteful of potential reptile glitches I think there is no harm in being noteful that "something might be going on" out there)...........But we view ourselves as "not the reptiles" most of us, and I think that is a false sense of pride that most of the body of christ would be better off without.................

 If there are reptilians WE ARE ALL REPTILLIANS...........either our worm dies (reptile part of us) following Jesus or it don't I believe.................Mark 9:44 "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched." But some people I theorize could be "reptile" glitching ---- maybe cause they don't have Jesus in their lives?????? My point is judging is bad, loving good (though being noteful of potential reptile glitches I think there is no harm in being noteful that "something might be going on" out there)...........But we view ourselves as "not the reptiles" most of us, and I think that is a false sense of pride that most of the body of christ would be better off without.................

  The pharisee never forget in the bible the pharisee was like..............Luke 18:9-14 "And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: (me sheri interecting here - THAT DESPISED THE REPTILLIAN SHAPESHIFTERS) Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
   If any of us see's a reptillian shapeshifter, none of us should want to be like any pharisee's hating on them, or judgeing them...........nuh uhhhhhhhhh............salute them ya cause bible says do that..........wave high basically or smile nice not judgy at them, and love them. And love our neighbors which maybe some them maybe reptillian shapeshifters ------- so what?????????

 My like reptillian shapeshifter in my body cause we are all reptillian shapeshifters if there is any real reptillian shapeshifters cause we all have a worm inside us that needs to die!

  Mark 9:47-49 "And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt."

Romans 8:13 "For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."

 This blog post is inspired by this you tube channel. (sometimes if I put up a video from a you tube channel they delete it, ok pretty often if I put up a you tube video that isn't a rock song by the rock artist themself.........the video get's deleted or changed etc.) 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKN4ROwUFPka38WMJvXyNaA/featured

  I was watching the video's on the above channel tonight on reptillian shapeshifters. Many, many, many, people believe that reptillian shapeshifters are real. Maybe they are???????? But if they are we all have a worm inside us that needs to die!

 We should not look at any people and be like "oooooooo these people ick" Every person is a person god loves. Every person is a person god wishes would repent. 

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  I include a song......................
Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment