Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Hidden sinners that's what we have a lot of today people aren't often running around naked in the streets etc. are they?: James 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." I was accosted by a street preacher today which got me thinking...................

Hidden sinners that's what we have a lot of today people aren't often running around naked in the streets etc. are they?: James 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." I was accosted by a street preacher today which got me thinking...................

   I was out downtown portland with my family, we were headed to our favorite ice cream store ------------- hardly the sinner activity. And we were in one of the "chill" areas of portland...........lot's of people there like my family wanting to rest relax, have a nice weekend. Well we get near the ice cream store and there's a street pastor and many people yelling making much much  noise. I sat in the car while my husband and one my kids went and got ice cream..............whole time I'm hearing yelling yelling yelling yelling, both the streeth pastor yelling non-stop, and people wanting him to "go home" 
  He comes up to my car like right in front of my car............and starts talking about how people can't be saved by good works. (who knows if he's been to my blog................I'm imagining he has though and probably wasn't impressed ------ that's fine) Cause I'm sitting there jet black hair, goth clothing, not like looking like the "good deed athon happy happy time uhhhhhhh betty crocker from down the street" 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 love ya betty. 
   You know I'm saying unless he actually been to my blog - I don't suspect he'd be inspired at the sight of me, not knowing me, to start talking about how people can't be saved via good works. 
  I get home I start really thinkin............you think.......well what was this preacher doing?????? There wasn't even a strip club for miles from this place I'm pretty sure..............tame, super hippy area of portland. Not the type of people even there in that particular area of portland even doing drugs, or gambling, or much of anything............................area of town full of people like me -------- go buy some books and plants. I mean normal plants, not pot plants POTS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOO TO DRUGS BOOOOOOOO
   But there are "sinners" probably there - yep. 
 Probably not a whole lotto worth of sinners that area of portland
but I estimate a few
James 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."
If you drive past homeless people
and portland is full of homeless people
and you don't want to donate to a homeless shelter etc. 
and you know you should do that
your a sinner
you are sinning
you are living a life of sin then
#FACTS
I don't believe I can be "saved" via good works
Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him."
   You'll know when you are "accepted" by god, cause you'll have peace. 
Colossians 3:14-15 "And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful."
  so good works don't save
but knowing to do the good and not doing it is a sin
the street preacher didn't preach that today
I don't know if ANY street preachers preach that ever
any of us that drive past the homeless we know the thing to do is to donate some money to a homeless shelter or give that homeless person some food etc. 
we know that
we probably most all of us know that
most people are smart people
they know
they know to do "the good" 
James 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."
We should love the homeless
help the homeless
God is love
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
(I would like to thank the street preacher that accosted me in portland today,
 you inspired a pretty good blog post)

my new treadclimber : ) (new to me that is) 30 minutes I worked up a sweat, this things great!!!!!!!!!
supposed "do gooder headed to hell cause according to the street preacher in portland today all do gooders are headed to hell the only way to heaven according to him is to do 0% good only be saved by grace, grace =='s you got to do no good at all............
let the satan worshippers headed to hell love on people
then they can burn in hell for loving on people
but as a follower of jesus you can't love on no homeless people ever
especially not often
sheesh heaven forbid
don't be a "do gooder" that's you worshipping satan
(me being sarcastic but that's really what a ton of christians believe, they don't believe the bible) 
Matthew 25:35-40
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? ...
Have a great day!




 



0 comments:

Post a Comment