Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2022

Once I thought everyone on earth was judging me since how I'm not popular at all. Turns out I'm just not preferred (not by the body of christ or any group of people that I know about on earth - off earth I am preferred though : ) I done been telling you all I ain't from this earth. Romans 12:10 "Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;" ------- I hope some you all experiencing the "love dove earth experience"...............

  Once I thought everyone on earth was judging me since how I'm not popular at all. Turns out I'm just not preferred (not by the body of christ or any group of people that I know about on earth - off earth I am preferred though : ) I done been telling you all I ain't from this earth. Romans 12:10 "Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;" ------- I hope some you all experiencing the "love dove earth experience"...............
   And reading a magazine like Better Homes and Gardens or some shiz like that at like 3-4 a.m. battling constipation.................I finally won at 4 a.m. I read this really great quote................

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” - Mother Teresa


  But I am NOT judged by people, I'm just "not preferred" and if some people do not "prefer" me that isn't them judging me. We make choices every single day. 
  I also have "preferences" turns out. I prefer super fun people. That is a preference, and that is not me judging people....................I literally prefer people that either enjoy Dave and Busters, or would be willing to go to Dave and Busters, and/or frisbee golf. Yes Dave and Busters food is expensive but it tastes good. 
  Because I'm not from this earth this is my song choice....................un space aliens would probably not choose this song. You live a ruff life un space aliens. 
I just happen to add this verse cause bible says we are to put off evil speakings.....like I'm "going somewhere" with this blog post I have a point.....................
James 4:11 "Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge."

1 Peter 2:1-3 "Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious." - God also has preferences, god is not hate, god is love, he prefers people that have repented I do believe he has a definate preference. 
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽 - Nanu Nanu

0 comments:

Post a Comment