Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2022

I choose to be of the last of the body of christ, you are the 1st.......so you no let NOBODY know or see your "alms" Matthew 6:4 "That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly." Bible says we are to know people by their "fruit" and not their good deeds anyhow, though I more then contend, that if I'm donating on my blog to many charities it's because I love people...........I'm saying for us THE LAST in the body of christ people seeing our "alms" some might not be bad I don't think it's bad for me cause you will know me "by my fruit"..............

 I now lightly henna my hair so that it is lush and thick (I'm a natural redhead, so my hair has always had a hard time staying "platinum blonde" anyways). Other redheads reading this............what I did was mix 2 tablespoons or so of henna with conditioner, water, and a little bit of lemon juice - think the lemon juice is for "good luck" ------- then misted my hair so it's a little damp not to damp ------- then put the paste in my hair massage it around real good, wait 2-3 minutes THAT'S IT...........then rinse it out before any "color change" can happen much. So you get little color changing "effect" but all the benefits of the henna in your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................
 Update 4/17/2024 lets give cute sheri from 2022 a little clap she wanted to be loved 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 ADORABLE BUT SHERI THAT ISN'T WHAT JESUS CAME TO BRING YOU.......................
 Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
 Matthew 10:33-35 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
 - OTHERWISE KNOWN AS "LIFE MORE ABUDANTLY" SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOUND IT 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘 (sheri that's much worse then the "house of beezelbub" EXACTLY!!!!!!!! Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?") Have a great day hating me likely perfect "little house on the prairie" christians that make up most of the united states of america - I don't know about the whole world but definately the united states of america has some perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect people here. NO HATE. you hate me 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 cause I look worser then the master of the house of beezelbub and you look freaking wholesome unless your a catholic priest that molests kids but as I stated beezelbub wouldn't molest kids https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2024/04/ive-just-suffered-and-suffered-and.html
 I choose to be of the last of the body of christ, you are the 1st.......so you no let NOBODY know or see your "alms" Matthew 6:4 "That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly." Bible says we are to know people by their "fruit" and not their good deeds anyhow, though I more then contend, that if I'm donating on my blog to many charities it's because I love people...........I'm saying for us THE LAST in the body of christ people seeing our "alms" some might not be bad I don't think it's bad for me cause you will know me "by my fruit"..............If someone out there has like a "nice" looking christian blog and/or ministry - you never see them loving on people................you never see them doing good how are you going to even be able to "figure out" if they have good fruit?
  If they are nice to you then they have good fruit???? Well...........
Matthew 7:11 "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?" --------- The "evil" hear me out Matthew 7:11 "If ye then, being EVIL, know how to give good gifts unto your children" The people that have been super mean to me in my life, their fruit always for a very long time LOOKED GOOD - THEY ALWAYS ALWAYS HAVE caught me off guard and whammy'd me by being super mean to me out of the blue ---------- which has made it very hard for me to trust people. Cause this has happened to me a lot over the years, my neice attacking me for days on end because I cared about her health and the health of her baby - she's not the 1st to be super mean to me for no apparent reason out of the blue. I mean I suppose your eventually tipped off.
But this is how I the last of the body of christ like to live.....
Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
 I'm feeling defensive also today because a pastor at messianic synagogue today on the internet spoke about doing your alms in secret. I know 99% of the body of christ does all their alms in secret..............so I can't see any of your fruit. I can hope you have fruit. But I cannot see your fruit. What I can do is wait to see if you attack me viciously out of the blue like people have done to me time and time again over the years. (which is horrible) 
  Many people in this world don't want to be seen
they want to hang out in the back ground
not me
I want to be seen
be loved
be known (by known I mean in a spiritual sense)
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Beare's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.....................







   

0 comments:

Post a Comment