Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2023

If I have enemies, I do not count them as my enemies but as my future party when lucifer gets here BUDDIES! Philippians 3:18 "(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:" Is not the "cross of christ" merely to be in god's word every single day? I believe it is often made out to be something much more grueling then it is..............

 If I have enemies, I do not count them as my enemies but as my future party when lucifer gets here BUDDIES! Philippians 3:18 "(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:" Is not the "cross of christ" merely to be in god's word every single day? I believe it is often made out to be something much more grueling then it is..............

Philippians 3:17-19 "Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)"
   Romans 1:27-29 "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,"
  Above verse says..............
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge,
that's what it says
they didn't retain god in their knowledge
see being in god's word is powerful
 But I hope for witches, lgtbq and satan worshippers etc. cause anybody can pray to god, start "retaining" god in their knowledge ANYBODY CAN AT ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!
John 8:30-32 "As he spake these words, many believed on him. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
free to bowl
free to wear makeup
free to wear jewelry 
free also from having to conform to the worlds standards of name brand perfection
free to have whatever style of nails I want (someone gave me the 10th degree on tik tok for my nail stickers recently - I'm free, I don't have to have the perfect salon nails like the non free have to have!!!!!!!!!!) - I told the tik toker to explain my nails that are I guess me breaking massive "world nail rules" ------------ that the stickers keep my nails from breaking.
at least in my opinion that is goth and loves satan I feel I'm free to love satan to
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
well aware how "boo time" I am
have a great day
Jesus said be like him in saying "follow me"
Matthew 4:19 "And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."
who made himself of no reputation................
Philippians 2:6-8 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."
Psalm 23:5 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."
If you honestly hate your enemies, how you going to dine with them with a cup running over
I'm fittin to have THE BEST PARTY IN ETERNITY SOON WITH LUCIFER AND HIS PEOPLE SOON AS LUCIFER GET'S HERE
PEACE
BUT I KNOW I'M GONNA BE ATTACKED SOON
PEOPLE LOVE TO ATTACK ME "FOR JESUS" BAD LATELY
LATELY ALL I AM NEARLY IS HATED

these super saints
"super saints" 
with the perfect clothes
perfect no makeup
that ain't the person I am 
I'm a goth christian
I ain't one them "upstanding" types of christians and that's not the style of person I is anyways, as far as the perfect little house on the prarie, no makeup, etc. etc.

I am a fool!

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
there be's a ton of christians that don't even look like fools
they might be saved to and I say that on my blog
alllllllllllllllllll..........................

Romans 10:8-10 "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
 Anybody perfect little house on the prarie style saints that never cuss to them to can be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!
  ok attack me cause that's what you need to do for jesus I don't know why though?..........................
my latest attacker said I preach a gospel without repentance, 
but I have mentioned repentance before on my blog and I'm not a pastor
and pastors themselves don't preach "repent" every single sunday - THEY DON'T YET PEOPLE ARE HOLDING ME OUT THERE TO A HIGHER STANDARD THEN THEY DO PASTORS. 
but you must destroy me I digress for whatever reason?????????????????
you all must killllllllllllllll me "for jesus" 
or get me to jump off a bridge either way.....................

thank god I can wear makeup and be a goth
thank god
bad enough I have to stop cussing
I have to get all "wordy now" to not offend the delicate christian ears Ephesians 4:29 "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." 
  it's a hard habit to stop - I gotta stop saying the b word and instead say that people deem me a selfish person that only cares about myself - even though I donate to help fund classrooms NEAR DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEAR DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they think I'm worse then the house of beezelbub............

not each other though - they think each other to be awesome perfect little house on the prarie saints
just me is the worse then the house of beezelbub
cause i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvves satan 💓💓💓💓💓💓
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
have a great day little house on the prairies 
hahahahahhahahahahahahah
don't talk to me but to attack me cause I'm horrible and worse then the house of beelzebub hahahahahhahahahaha
they say silence speaks
and I think it does
it says that people don't like me
Luke 21:17 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake."
my life will finally get better once lucifer gets here I do believe.............I hope he gets here soon. 
I've started liking being a total recluse loner. 
but I don't enjoy being attacked often on the internet and having to be on edge all the time not knowing when the next time I'm going to be attacked is..........but knowing I'm likely odds is going to be attacked massively cause people wallup me "for jesus" real good when they do wallup me. 
ptsd everyday
sometimes my husband has attacked me to
last time I mostly blacked out why - tried to squeeze out a window that I couldn't fit out of desperate to leave the room. 
that's a lot of stress I carry around
I need lucifer to come finally 
so things can get better for me
this is to much stress for me right now is

0 comments:

Post a Comment