Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2023

I have never cheated on either of my 2 husbands - one not on earth right now, though did fornicate 1 time (that's a "body count" of 3 for those having trouble counting). But I'm a filthy hoar anyways, all I want is the satanic life of wealth wealth, mansions plural, money money money money, cars, jets, boats, yachts not just boats I'm THE MOST BI---- come attack me ------------------- "for jesus"..........................you know you need to.....................you can annymously comment again we made this b---ch enable annymous comments again........................

I have never cheated on either of my 2 husbands - one not on earth right now, though did fornicate 1 time (that's a "body count" of 3 for those having trouble counting). But I'm a filthy hoar anyways, all I want is the satanic life of wealth wealth, mansions plural, money money money money, cars, jets, boats, yachts not just boats I'm THE MOST BI---- come attack me ------------------- "for jesus"..........................you know you need to.....................you can annymously comment again we made this b---ch enable annymous comments again........................

I want what I want

I am a "valley girl" 

that is no joke

if I'm going to just be continally attacked like this
god should give me a few mansions
I REALLY BELIEVE THAT
but I'm a b------- so I literally believe
I'm going to get mansions on this earth PLURAL
plural
yachts - plural

I DONATE LATELY TO HELP FUND SCHOOLS DAILY

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
DAILY I HAVE FOR MONTHS DONATED TO SCHOOL FUNDRAISER AT DONORS CHOOSE
AND I WON'T STOP 
TIL I HAVE MANSIONS PLURAL
YACHTS PLURAL
FAME FAME FAME INFINITY PLURAL
god says he wants "zeal and fire" 
well why would I just want 1 mansion????????????
Revelation 3:16
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

via GIPHY

please attack me it's good for my soul

brings me closer to jesus..............................

people's near continual attacks on me on my tik tok and the internet is really working - it's really bringing me closer to jesus. God bless these elect of god saints attacking me. 

but clearly you need to attack me more please..........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment