Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2023

I am looked upon as trash and less then everyone around me because I not only love God/Jesus but lucifer and his men as well and lgbtq etc. etc. (are lgbtq headed to hell????????? I ain't no bible expert, but I know my bible says don't judge and LOVE PEOPLE) - and people attack me all the time lately on the internet I expect NOTHING ELSE, I don't expect people to be kind to me. BUT I HAVE FAITH - I AM THE LAST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST YOU ALL DON'T WANT TO LIVE A SATANIC LIFE LIKE I DO..............YOU WANT TO BE POOR FOR JESUS!!!!!!!! James 2:19-21 "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"...................

I am looked upon as trash and less then everyone around me because I not only love God/Jesus but lucifer and his men as well and lgbtq etc. etc. (are lgbtq headed to hell????????? I ain't no bible expert, but I know my bible says don't judge and LOVE PEOPLE) - and people attack me all the time lately on the internet I expect NOTHING ELSE, I don't expect people to be kind to me. BUT I HAVE FAITH - I AM THE LAST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST YOU ALL DON'T WANT TO LIVE A SATANIC LIFE LIKE I DO..............YOU WANT TO BE POOR FOR JESUS!!!!!!!! James 2:19-21 "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"...................

I don't want to be worshipped anymore
but I do still want mansions plural
yachts - plural
fame infinity - plural
the satanic life basically

James 2:19-21 "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.  But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?"
  While I'm being judged and disincluded by some christians............
because I wear makeup
jewelry
want to be rich and famous
I'm helping fundraise classrooms all over the united states of america!!!!!!!!!!!

my faith is alive
and abraham our father was justified BY WORKS

it didn't matter if he had jewelry on his body
or makeup on his face
or ----------- whatever

Romans 2:1-3 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?"
When I have finally helped fund enough school classrooms that you all finally give me money to buy mansions
just hand me the money and flip me off "for jesus" 

i expect nothing less all people do out there mostly is attack me for the lord!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know that's right Romans 8:30
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


via GIPHY

I'm having a holy spirit revival right now 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

"sheri this isn't what christianity is supposed to be - your supposed to just praise god and jesus and give all your money to pastors so that they can buy private jets more"

1 John 4:8

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
I believe in loving the lgbtq and not judgeing them and I don't think that is a crime - especially since I ain't a bible expert, but even if I was a bible expert I'M NOT GOD. 
But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
ya this verse that says judge exists.................
but if your judging and throwing out church members never speaking to them again how you loving them????????????????
1 Corinthians 5:12-13 "For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?  But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person."
I know many christians love shunning people basically "kicking them out of their church" basically.........if your not included in a church...............YOUR NOT INCLUDED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------- it's in the bible that iniquity will abound in the last days IN THE CHURCH THIS VERSE IS SPEAKING OF.................
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."

proceed attacking me..............................jesus wants you to to "save my soul"..............................

0 comments:

Post a Comment