Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2019

Are native american's a lost tribe of jews? Something to consider I believe.................................

Are native american's a lost tribe of jews? Something to consider I believe..........................
  I gots native american from both sides of my family and a nose my mom can't deny is jewish though my family be tryin to tellllllllll me they just a bunch of white hillbillies or "english" my mom says.
  My mom drank some koolaide for reals if she believes she's mostly white..................
hey mom surprise yo your a native american jew pry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  My mom identifies as a "mostly english" per her words, white republican that loves Donald Trump so bad. Donald........I ain't about to say 0 smack about Donald Trump......he was chosen by god to be the president bible done says god is the one that picks the leaders. (Psalm 75:6-8)
go bout 14 minutes into this video.........

   My grandpa half native american (from mom's side of family - my dad's side of family also native american some, though I believe they are denying that everyone on all sides of my family love to believe themselves white so bad these days ------- but I clean saw the photo's of my great grandpa in native american feathers in his hair dressed near like a cheif as someone high up ----- and rightly so cause my grandpa of whom I do not deem a liar though my family deems him to be a liar ----- told me he married the medicine man/shaman of the biggest tribe in america's daughter............well great grandpa was a highly respected jew he pry did have his pick of alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the ladies everywhere my great grandpa was a MACK) and my family clean went and hanged out with my grandpa's on my mom's side of the family brother and sisters, he had like 5 siblings he was the only one that got married, and all the rest of them lived together I think most their lives in a house. And we used to go visit them, and wanita clean most the time dressed in native america clothes/jewelry, FULL TRIBAL WANITA WAS....................2 them also tribal long time but eventually they became baptist church goers, but wanita clean died tribal. I LOVE ALL MY INDIAN RELATIVE'S OK - LOVE THEM ALL. 
  So this blog post is - hey mom your a jew pry time. 
 My mom wants to be white so much so bad, you ain't all that white mom, you a bit white is what you is. Your dad 50% native america - you quite a bit indian mom, probably jewish. 
  Native american's were a lot of them killed, when europeans came to america............killed lot of them.
  But that ain't the bit that grabs my attention..................

 Native american people's noses look jewish to me
(not totally jewish but more jewish then not in my estimation most of the time)
  I have a theory, god wants native americans SAVED, and that they could end up being some of the leaders of the body of christ someday!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I mean god wants everyone saved, but I believe native americans are jews - hello myself - high myself oh you believe yourself to be a jew, 
and then a native america jew twice over
ya
so that's rubenstein family jew
and native american jew twice over from both sides of my family
jew
jew
jew
sprinkle in a bit of white which is great cause I wouldn't want to look jewish cause there a bunch of white supremacists out there that pry want to kill me and my people bad in the United States of America. I'm chillllllllllllllllll with being a bit white, that's fine.
  But I ain't into denying
my native american uhhhhh ish uhhhhhhhhh edness
or my jew edness (not just native american jew, but what traditionally thought of as a jew as well I ain't in the mood to deny that bit of my heritage either)
   Deuteronomy 29:28-29 "And the Lord rooted them out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land, as it is this day. The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law."
Deuteronomy 30:30 "And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,"
  (((((((((((who's to say some the jews, weren't thrown to america???????????????????????????????? It literally says in Deuteronomy 30:30 "and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee" -------------- that not only can be many nations.................the bible is basically saying here in Deuteronomy 30:30 that god did indeed "drive" us to many nations.........."all the nations")))))))))) America could've sooooooooooo been one of the nations jews were driven to IT'S RIDICULOUS how likely that actually is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I telling you all right now, my husband is so native america he could get government uh money right every month right (he has a cousin that does get native american uh money from the government) but my husband doesn't feel he needs that money and rather just earn his own money. His cousin was in "a scrape" for a bit needed the money, I don't know if they still need the money or if they still are getting government native america benefits?????? (my husband's family is big) 
His nose has that native american like arch on the sides to it. 
It's not a nose that is as jewish as a rubenstein family nose, my nose is more classically jewish
but it has jewish attributes to it
and there is a lot of native american's that have that "arch thing" this like swoop line on their like nostrils....................................I'm terrible about describing "jewish attributes of noses"
I got the hardened up rubenstein family cartilage at the end of my nose to
I got a jew
jew
jew
jew nose
but that arch thing is real
it's real
AND I DONE SEEN IT ON A LOT OF NATIVE AMERICAN'S NOSES!
 And I used to hang out with the native american kids once a week as I recall, at the school I went to in laveen arizona, for four years and I had to show them a picture of my great grandpa signed by him...........my great grandpa not only dressed like a native american cheif, looking like a cheif (then they sorta looked at me in some weird awe like I was like jesus christ.........but that's me derailing from what I all telling you all, I was like hey I'm just a indian like you all not jesus -------- I REALLY DID TELL THEM THAT I THINK THEM VERY WORDS) 
  I hanged out with them one morning a week as I recall we had the big multi tribe talk time...........where kids would talk about what's going on in their tribes.............................
not all them believed in god
but god was not only mentioned
well respected by many of them
I just telling you all
and one of my best friends at that school was a hopi native american girl..............nicest girl ever on the planet, and I'd just talk and talk and talk about god with her. (I'm saying fellowship city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  They told me "sheri stop beating up kids, your one of us you need to not be doing that" or something like that
eventually I listened to them
They convinced me I was made for better things then that - for god basically I'm saying they convinced me. 
 Time native american's not be viewed as barbarians. 
And white people aren't barbarians either.............they just ain't jews most of them. They did kill a lot of native american's but that is the past. Bible says forgetting the things which are behind, press forward to the high mark of our calling or something like that ---------- that means don't just dwelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll in the past (I think a bit of remembering is needed............to not repeat the bad things that have happened in the past) but this is a new day!!!!!!!!!!!!! New day for us all and god wish all would be saved and come to repentance...................
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  I'm making a point right now.........................................time high nooooooooooooooooooooooon that native american's be's thought well of. 
  Ya some them is mooching the system, and they have drinking problems some thems. They people jesus came to save ok! And I think they are jews!!!!!!!!!!!
I ain't cutting my hair no more - FORGET IT!

Translation: Let us greatly respect our roots My people let us unite Let us greatly respect our native roots My people let us help one another Let us help one another according to the Creator's plan for putting us on this planet. Native American Christian Worship Drum Circle by Broken Walls Album: Created for Worship Track: Holy One
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment