Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2019

I finally see things Lucifer's Way ------- jesus is lord, and jesus does save and great lord minus he wants to stab lucifer at armageddon but other then that perfect christ jesus is................................

E-mail I just sent my family and 3 members of the apostolic christian church of america.............
into the flood again..................................

I get it,
I see it his way finally

Get what sheri, sinners are horrible all them especially the fallen angels (oh ya I know the score brothers and sisters I KNOW THE SCORE)
All the fallen angels and people that had no choice for in the beginning was god and the word was also with god.............John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
my favorite verse.......................... Ephesians 1:4 "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:"
I mean screw lucifer, (I'm not being serious people reading this)
and screw his men (still me not being serious people reading this this is what my sarcasm looks like in the blackest of midnight)
and screw all the poor unlucky souls not "chosen us in him before the foundation of the world" (still not being serious, black dark humour I have lately it's so clean dark out there it's ridiculous...........read below to see my views on this here dark time)
THIS MIGHT BE A BLOG POST CAUSE I FINALLY SEE THINGS LUCIFER'S WAY
  
The e-mail before the above e-mail - bonus excitement.......................................
morning sisters and brethren on this fabulous "morning" - can't wait for all the fantastic bible verses we's be's telling each other all day all them "hymns" we'll speak to each other with ; ) (sarcasm it's nighter then -----------------)............................Ephesians 5:19 "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;"
  Thank jesus for this wonderful "morning" day cause supposedly lucifer already came to earth (cough) Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
"witch your a witch sheri your a witch witch" 
hahahahahahhahahhahahahahah
ahhhhhh let me start our hymn speaking to each other on this blessed morning off.........................
So went the mall last night.........................my towns gotten pretty satanic, at a store there was literally a hand washing soap holder it said on it "wash your hands jesus and germs are everywhere"

well thing is, we weren't even at "Hot Topic" 
we were at a regular store
you'd maybe expect to see at least a pentagram or two at hot topic.................that wouldn't be unusual at hot topic
we were at a normal store
I got 4 shirts at hot topic last night - buy 2 get 2 free sale 😀👍 
and after I went to bed lots of lights, go look out the windows cop.................well look out the window again and I see a guy (non cop) running, and many more backup police cars showed up (brian tried to find out in the news what happened, and nothing was reported on the news so)
I look forward to all the hymns (sarcasm) 
have a blessed day brethrens and sisters, 
love, 

1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

bonus of the bonus content......................
the band Alice in Chains
I was a teen when they blew up (got big people)
so I've always liked that band but I went from viewing them as "hooligans" - being honest
to some pretty decent people with lot's of heart
and a lot of talent clearly
------- love for all (even the ones that done have gone nutty - otherwise known as the brainwashed).
If you literally in your mind have decided with yourself...............
lucifer was CREATED TO GO AGAINST GOD
went against god
then god punished him and his men (who also were CREATED TO GO AGAINST GOD)
and all the people headed to hell also CREATED TO GO AGAINST GOD
if you think them all being sent to hell is just
A1111111111111111111111111111111111 and allllllllllllllll hunkey doory
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo problems with that
-------------- you gone nutty I love you anyways you done gone nutty and you have drank the "kool aid" you sure have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello
THEY DIDN'T EVEN STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND JESUS DOES WANT TO STAB LUCIFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! darkest bible bit so dark............
Revelation 19:13-15
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Jesus I sure do believe wants to stab lucifer, the lord the lord the word of god........................which is the lord.............."And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:"
I mean ya I'm a christian goth and that is some dark stuffs. I ain't going to deny that - yay black dark lord jesus christ. But boo
boo
boo
burning people forever that DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE
boo to stabbing lucifer
boo
yep witches you might want to e-mail me and invite me to a coven I can't do any witchcraft cause I still trying to get saved, though probably at this point everyone deems me a witch. I deem myself a "natural witch" the sort that can still make their calling and election sure.
There a contact me button on my blog. Just sayin. Pastors wife of my church no e-mail me.....................not sure my church be's happy with me if you know what I mean.
But if I am going to ko myownself
WELL BY GOLLY I'M DOING IT FOR THE SAKE OF LOVING PEOPLE!
KO'D MYSELF YE'S KO'D : )

Post a Comment