Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Angel numbers, numerology didn't stop when the bible was finished being written, nope.......................(go ahead spot my latest angel number in this blog post it's like playing "where's waldo" that's fun : ).................

Angel numbers, numerology didn't stop when the bible was finished being written, nope.......................(go ahead spot my latest angel number in this blog post it's like playing "where's waldo" that's fun : ).................
And to lucifer's people.......................if other body of christ members beg to live. Well let's not look down upon them to much, who could blame them for wanting to live?
  Are not people supposed to want to survive?
I think they are.
 I say that in reply to these lyrics in this Billie Eilish song, great singer, relevant singer as well I might add..................

all the good girls go to hell
"Poisoning themselves now
Begging for our help, wow!"
This coming from 7/11
(though I had no knowledge of 9/11........
but I figured out sure nuff that I am 7/11 - numberology I'm talking about numerology I'm 711 - the anti-christ has a number 666)
"ha ha sheri you ain't no gunslinger, this ain't the wildwest
there ain't no shootin going on nowhere"
 Not the gun using type of shooter people. What you think the bible means when it done says.....................Psalm 127:3-5 "Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate."
  Brian only wanted to have 2 kids, and then like said he wouldn't get his balls snipped if I did want to have more kids, but then he was mega pressuring me non-stop to let him get his balls snipped..........................I was forced to basically say I didn't want no more kids
he forced me to lie to him and I pray god will forgive me cause I was forced to lie...or sorta fib, cause I like wasn't like wanting more kids like slewwwwwwwwwwws, I wanted 2 more kids to be exact.
he was driving me up the wall coming up to me all the time saying please let me get my balls snipped. 
I COULDN'T TAKE IT NO MORE
  But even 1 person......................has ammo
Ephesians 6:17 "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
👑27👑
FOREVER
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
 go ahead rain drown me then 
I'm dead anyways
via GIPHY

1 comments:

caliburger34 said...

Numbers help us calculate measurements, time, money and the intrinsic value of gem stones, art and services. angel numbers

Post a Comment