Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2019

The sinners and the saints............what if we live in a world where the "cains" win with god and the Abels are the ones that end up left out? (long as the Cains all repent and hopefully don't kill nobody cause that'd be bad)....

The sinners and the saints............what if we live in a world where the "cains" win with god and the Abels are the ones that end up left out? (long as the Cains all repent and hopefully don't kill nobody cause that'd be bad)....

Matthew 8

And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
  I'm saying I believe the people that are going to be saved, are probably the centurian. Few prostitues which I loves the prostitutes (I do, they working, they trying to survive)
Matthew 21:31 "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you." Ya I'm totally a harlot! 
Team harlot's yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I completely enjoy walking around looking like marilyn monroe
oh I know
I know "the type" I am

Why you typing this blog post sheri, cause the apostolic christian church of america sang song 130 in zions harp yesterday and some the lyrics are sad in that song.................something to the effect of "please god let us be saved" I'm sitting there looking at all these people around me who are basically family to me, many them told me they still have the art I gave them in their houses...........................what if they are "the children of the kingdom" per Matthew 8:12
  Maybe they aren't??????????????????????
Who knows?????????????????????????????????????
But what if they were, how sad is that
I'm saying hell is a bad mistake god should take it back. Some people need to be in eternal jail, cause they are not safe for society as a whole (that's a small amount of people that isn't the bulk of all people's). 
  But if the actual kingdom of heaven is going to be filled chalked with harlots (yay my team) and publicans - how much hope is there in reality for all people's?????????? I'D SAY A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Time to add a Lady Gaga song................................................
Ya I love Lady Gaga it's ridiculous how much I Love Lady Gaga (I'm straight though)
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Moore's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................




  

0 comments:

Post a Comment