Search This Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2019

In heaven at the beginning of time, there wasn't really "Inequity" at all................horrible things took over my like heart/soul after I came to this earth and I ain't even talking about being "possessed" - talking about pride....................

In heaven at the beginning of time, there wasn't really "Inequity" at all................horrible things took over my like heart/soul after I came to this earth and I ain't even talking about being "possessed" - talking about pride.
   What did exist in heaven pre-adam and eve but even after adam and eve, and I have no recollection of "lilith" (just sayin) was esteeming people higher then yourself.
 Great honor bestowed upon in particular "melchizedek"

Psalm 110 

110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
How nice is that world?
Do you think about that earth?
  God I believe is saying to jesus................." Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek" Immense ridiculous honor given here in the bible to Melchizedek...................I completely agree with and fully support all this honor bestowed upon mel 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖(many hearts in a family way)
  I'm getting detracted, I may not be believed (things I've said on my blog) due to my dinkiness. My memories of being in heaven, I didn't ever sit around and think....................
"ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm a dink"
  Cause I was esteemed up there. I was called queen up there as I recall. Literally treated like royalty all the time, I have several memories I believe real memories of in particular, the arch angel micheal. When he came to talk with me he didn't walk up to me some big time fancy angel with all kinds of pomp to him...........................no, cause he knew he was about to walk up to the queen.
   But I digress
here on this earth I've been nothing but reminded of my complete dinkiness
  And the verse where jesus says.......he is the last............

Isaiah 48:11-13 

11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Mark 9:35
And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.
 Close earholes..............queen of heaven stew drama queen moment........................jesus out did me...........I am unable to drop below him I have tried desperately. 
  Jesus is the lord, and he has beat me................................he is indeed the last. 
THIS IS ME CONCEEDING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HAS BEAT ME
  "Sheri hey tim, what the idiot are you telling us? You literally telling us you been in some weird competition with the lord trying to be less then him on the earth?" - ya it stinks he won I can't out do him. 
 "mmmmmmmmmmmmkay little sicko"
 ya it really stinks though
  Like I just trying telllllllllllllllllllll you all, whilst many of you are in some rush to outdo each other by looking all "fancy" Though heaven knows I like in particular chanel bags, and gucci bags I also like (but I gave my gucci bag to charity it was just to old.......................cause all I could afford was a old gucci bag). My little sister gave me a chanel bag it's really nice 😀
  Ok..........while you all right, trying to look fancy and be the fanciest some of you.....................hit it cardi b......................
ps I love Cardi B love this song, it's fun hopefully this song is mostly fun for Cardi
  Jesus and I we want to be the last and the servants of all. 
ok besides every now and then I totally hate serving..........well if your of the last........................................
  Ok sometimes I wish.....................what you gonna do barbeque me to death on a stake label me a witch (which I might be a natural witch on accident and that don't count) cause I look like marilyn monroe and you do know I like to dress like her sometimes and imagine myself going off to so many "fancy places"
  I don't have to enjoy being poor people. 
it possible to be the last proper or close to
have lots of money
and serve like all kinds of people
fact you pry only going to be able to do that a lot
when you be's having a lot of the 💰💰💰💰💰
man get me to the end of the rainbow!
though I'm straight and very married
ps.........I knoooooooooooow the lord Jesus christ approves of my giffy selection!
Have a great week!
LOVE

1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

ps ya I've course I had the most to do with lucifer in heaven....................if you take into account before we got married. Me watching him play music for god every after noon..............so happy he was to play music for god. He really did love making god happy. And you know I must say most musicians do they not enjoy making their crowd happy (I think they do). But lucifer...................every afternoon, the best music ever....................like a sparkly tree toper of happiness on top of the tree of heaven.

Post a Comment