Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Instead of envying people I recommend being mindful that we are each at different uhhhhhhh locations in life. Envy is super bad though not many pastors talk about this topic out there that I can see Galatians 5:21 "Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings.....................that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

Instead of envying people I recommend being mindful that we are each at different uhhhhhhh locations in life. Envy is super bad though not many pastors talk about this topic out there that I can see

Galatians 5:20-22

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
  I realize envying people doesn't seem that bad, clearly murdering people seems bad to most of us, and probably being drunk to most of us, some of us partying seems pretty bad, hate ya bad, emulations I suppose I might've actually of did that with marilyn monroe (ya my look alike shakira efforts................I done know I don't look like shakira so my efforts with that are failed from the jump) I'm not even sure with myself though if I was trying to "equal" marilyn monroe???????????????
Like I'm myself and I can't tell you if that was what I was trying to do. I guess I could've been on a subconscious level that I am unaware of.
pry solid plan not to try and equal people ---------- probably
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/emulation

emulation

 noun
em·​u·​la·​tion | \ ˌem-yə-ˈlā-shən  -yü-\

Definition of emulation

1ambition or endeavor to equal or excel others (as in achievement)
................but envy is very much on that Galatians 5:21 list!
   just be you
and I be me
I been hard at work on my blog being me 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💋💋💋💋💋💀💀💀💀💀💓💓💓💓💓💋💋💋💋💋👽👽👽👽👽👼👼👼👼👼👼
 That's it, that's about all I have to say for today. It's not hard to not envy people when you realize, that God made you and He made me Psalm 139:14 "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment