Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2019

There is not enough "counsel" in my life Proverbs 11:14 "Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is safety."

There is not enough "counsel" in my life  Proverbs 11:14 "Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is safety."
  Recently I deleted a BIG TIME ubber pupular blog post and it might even kill my blog, though it was me talking about true things about https://activechristianity.org/about-us/brunstad-christian-church
  Because the bible says to Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:"
  Someone in my life probably should've told me long ago "pssssssssssssssss sheri, bestest you delete some those bad mouthing the smith's friends blog posts cause that isn't really a great effective way to pursue peace and holiness with a people"

  NOBODY DID!
Psalm 34:13-14 "Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.  Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it."
  I find it hard to not talk if something really mega bad has happened to me. But Psalm 34:13-14 is saying hey don't talk the smack talk!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Titus 3:2 "To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people." Now I feel what I've said about the apostolic christian church of america at the moment, everything on my blog that I know of, is "kosher". Cause often I'll mention they are like family to me...................I grew up around many of the apostolic christian church of america on the west coast of the USA. So I'm not "speaking" evil..............so much as saying you have a "commandment of men" left and I'm not comfortable heeding that, and I believe it's bad for that church. I feel that isn't "evil speaking"
   ---------------- when things go into the "evil speaking zone" I believe though I have no counselors on this earth that give me any sort of advice, so I could be wrong. Things I believe enter the "evil speaking zone" when you are saying things THAT MIGHT EVEN BE TRUE, and you full know "oh that's going to ko these people" ---------- when you don't have no "good intent" there......................your just out for the "ko punch" (or that's what I theorize) 
 Do I enjoy "sweeping things under the rug" for the "smiths friends" and the Catholic church and (I deleted some apostolic christian church of america posts to sure have)??????????????
no.......and I've ended up quite the janitor!
Galatians 6:10 "So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith."
  And the bible says, it says, 
James 3:10-12 "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh."
   It would be odd, right to smack talk, someone or a christian group AND THEN DO GOOD TO THEM. That wouldn't add up. What is going to come out of my mouth, your mouths, blessing or cursing???????? Cause I agree with James 3:10 "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be." 
  Not that I'm going to go do any sort of good to the smith's friends, I'm getting old, my back is sore. But I sure can delete a few blog posts. 
   Start talking better about people. 

---------- the apostolic christian church of america was nice to me last time I went - see some good talk

I insert a song to.................................
Proverbs 17:9 "He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends."
  
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment