Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

we all might actually seriously be the children of abraham but Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:"................

we all might actually seriously be the children of abraham but Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:" That's the verse that I've been thinking a lot on lately.
  I admitedly went through a "I'm a jew" phase. Where I was like in a way like look at me I  blow a shofar on friday night and I even know how to blow all the shofar blasts like a professional and know what all of them mean -------- look at me I'm so much a fancy jew............phase.

   people want to feel like they are special though don't you all
don't we?
So I forgive myself
  Anyways, there really is like zero difference between jew and gentile.............I been thinkin how ONLY A REMNANT "A REMNANT SHALL BE SAVED" 
    These days everybody is christian seems to be...............seems the whole world. 
   To such a extent I'm nowdays coming off as a witch to the earth I do believe, and to myself. 
   But I digress. 
  Even though you all are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jesus loving all you all, and you 👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄 jesus so bad falling at his feet daily, kissing the ground and pretending your kissing his feet. Maybe annointing the ground with oil again imagining your annointing jesus's feet because you just love him so much you need to COMMON. ------ I understand. The lord, who forgave you of so much. (he forgave me of the most so "the lord, who forgave you of so much" is actually diabolical sarcasm on my part) 
I'm goth and that isnt a phase 
😀💓💓💓💓💓
And cross and skullbones for the lord 
😀💓💓💓💓💓
  Most you all is fakers................that's a fact most  you all is absolute 1 billion percent FAKERS! FAKES FAKES FAKES FAKES AND FAKES
  Only a remnant will be saved. Only a remnant, not the masses Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:" 
  I was for a bit bragging with myself that "I am a jew, so I'm soooooooooooo saved" - no that's crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONLY A REMNANT SHALL BE SAVED!
  But don't worry I wish for lucifer to win armageddon, I will care, I will care though most you all don't appear to look like you care about me. 
  ppps............deleted my facebook cause my family was saying stuffs to me that I just couldn't handle. So I was like that's it I'm deleting facebook. 
I wasn't about to get in a fight with them,
the bible says to not do that. 
So I just don't do that. 

Romans 2:7-8

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
 But there were other reasons I deleted my facebook as well.............................
  On my you tube channel I put this verse with the above video Ephesians 5:16 "Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." I believe we all need some "fun time" but definately if you are about to be of the real remnant......................I recommend being like me using your time mostly well!!!!!!!!!!!!
   ------------- for a bit I was watching day star tv, and these days I'm back to cracking open my bible, because the word of god I find lacking via many of the televangelists and the bible does say.....................Amos 8:11 "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:" From all the stuffs I've watched/listened to on daystar tv lately there is a BIG famine "of hearing the words of the Lord" pastors are talking talking talking lot of them mentioning very few bible verses.........very very few.
   Well I'll go crack open my actual bible and hear "the words of the lord" GALORE 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
   Jesus like wants us to go to church so like I recommend just suffering through church ("suffering" if your pastor like is not great and like yacks on and on about everything but the word of god like so many pastors out there do these days)................Hebrews 10:25 "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." It's not their faults though, naw most are heading to hell, most pastors, most people
yep
most everyone
only a remnant is being saved
   Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:"
good news though eventually most of you will go goth pry 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

0 comments:

Post a Comment