Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2019

I believe God's word is true, and it says lucifer is our "adversary" and AND "the son of the morning"................this is a dark time, we got hispanic kids laying in what looks like prisons in USA you ask me THAT'S DARK THAT'S A DARK DAY......................

I believe God's word is true, and it says lucifer is our "adversary" and AND "the son of the morning"................this is a dark time, we got hispanic kids laying in what looks like prisons in USA you ask me THAT'S DARK THAT'S A DARK DAY......................

Romans 3:3-4 "For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."

  IN THE BEGINNING John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
   Yes the word became jesus christ, but god's word is still god's word is it not???????????????? Or is most of the rest of the body of christ going to tell me god's word isn't god's word no more??????????????????
Then where is god's word then?
 I'm asking you.............what text are you going by now, since how god's word isn't god's word no more - if it be's the case that you no longer accept god's word the bible as being the holy inspired word of god????????????????????????????????????????
  Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him."
 Mark 7:13 "Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye."
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, 
son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, 
which didst weaken the nations!"
  I love you all but most you all been just dominating over me, while I been overlooked in many ways, not completely but I feel often overlooked, and I do realize it's the same for many of us out there this is the night right now this isn't the daytime we ain't in the day right now!
Cause...............I look near smack like marilyn monroe and I do have talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I impersonate her well and I sing like her very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need the morning to come 
I need my life to get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a lot better!!!!!!!!
I'm done with all this darkness all over the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
song choice on purpose...........
Ya I'm adding goth giffy 
and you should love it!!!!!!!!!!!
"Sheri that is it tim, you are now more goth then lucifer, then marilyn manson, then trent reznor, then uhhhhhh rob zombie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
 Well don't sing my praises to much I might get a inflated ego hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahah
hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhah
----------- I have a great sense of humour in the midnight black darkness of gloom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only 30 migrant children detained right now -------- dark day, dark darkness dark dark dark super dark that that EVER HAPPENED TO BEGIN WITH
KIDS NEED THEIR FAMILIES!
AND NICE LIVING CONDITIONS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE TO LIVE IN!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment