Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2019

Can buffeting someone go to far???????????????.........

Can buffeting someone go to far???????????????.........

I'm just asking the question? For often I feel pressure, to not impersonate marilyn monroe no more. Pressure to be like most of the body of christ........................just do up your makeup and hair all homely like and sit in a corner and only speak when your spoken to cause your a girl I imagine is how the game is supposed to go to?????????????

  What does it matter what you or I look like besides it's rather important we dress modest?????????????????????????

1 Timothy 2:8-10 

I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
Love.......................
doesn't it most always involve some tragedy???????????
Hey miss "invisible touch" girl.........that's some "cross and skullbones" illuminati art right there, and we thinks you know it WE CALLING THE COPS MISS CROSS AND SKULLBONES FOR THE LORD - HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
   This is the most ridiculous beauty queen words you pry will hear in your whole entire eternities "I need to look fabulous, cause if I served people in rags........................well that'd be sad, I'd be like cinderella before prince charming came and swooped her up"
YOU WOULDN'T WANT ME TO BE SADNESS WOULD YOU EARTH?
  And dear feminist.........the real feminist movement isn't about taking over mens jobs on the earth is it?????????????
   Isn't the real feminist movement about women being treated well, equal, not having to be cinderella dressed in rags anymore. Cause why would we want to "run the world" let the big time men rulers run the world and slave away at their jobs all day long and "bring home the bacon".......................while not being some sadly dressed looking cinderella housewife. 
  Oh yes be a housewife. But hey you ask me................................be a marilyn monroe one if you can. Luke 12:28 "If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?"

   I feel that people want, think about, and in general greately desire to overbuffet me. The bible does say I'll be hated by all men for jesus's name sake, but man, my marilyn monroe stuffs just seems to grab the irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre of everyone pretty much. 
  They like it better when I wear a tichel. Or a bandana of some sort. Frump it up some that way. Then they like it. 
They don't like it when I'm 
sitting there in all my glory. 
1 Corinthians 11:15 "But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering." People most em, don't really like it when I'm sitting there all my marilyn monroe hair is flowing in the wind. Some people get real upset about that looks like. 
  ------- my mom says everyone likes me
do they????????????????????????????
Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
Luke 21:17 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake."
  But if you hate me, well who could blame you just look at all of this ridiculous glory...............................
Note the cross and skullbones for the lord ring in above photo, it finally came in the mail. 👄 kisses for all of cross and skullbones 👄
you gotta die to live
cause uhhhhh
if you like just like gave to yourself like all day long................like shopping for instance like all day long everyday if you could I'm saying. And pedicure's and manicures, etc. etc. 
Well you'd pry be pretty alone then...........and that really isn't a life then. 
That's how I recogn it anyways. 
Matthew 10:39 "He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it."
  PLEASE WORLD JUST LET ME BE GORGEOUS. 
And please, learn to love me being gorgeous cause we are supposed to love each other!
look at penguins
what do penguins do???????
Do they not care about each other???????????????
I don't think there are groups of penguins hating and killing each other galore I just don't. 
-------------- The penguins have set the tone. 
 Are we going to let the penguins 
be better then us?
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment