Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2019

I have decided the way to overcome "gossip" "evil speakings" in my personal life, to make sure I NEVER do that stuffs anymore.................has to be to look for the good in everyone........................

I have decided the way to overcome "gossip" "evil speakings" in my personal life, to make sure I NEVER do that stuffs anymore.................has to be to look for the good in everyone........................
   Let's not pretend it is ok to speak bad about people behind their backs or to their face......it isn't good. The bible says..................
Proverbs 16:28 "A froward man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth chief friends."
Ephesians 4:31 "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:"
1 Peter 2:1 "Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings," 

  This blog post was inspired by this here you tube video (I find this muslim you tube channel to be of very good content THOUGH I AM NOT MUSLIM............proof this is proof there is good in probably everyone if we just look)
   I'm guilty of honing in on the "bad" I see going on with certain people I'VE DONE IT, I'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 Also going along with the video above which I often can directly link up what is being said on the above muslim you tube channel to verses in the bible (I can't say if they are a fluke muslim group or what???????????????) Proverbs 17:9 "He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends." Everything doesn't need to be brought out to the light.................very few things people do around us pry actually need to be brought out "to the light" I recogn. ((((((((I believe if you have something to say that will help their salvation along, then I feel it's good to say something, but probably most of the time in private to said person)))))))))
   Cover that stuffs up I recommend.............seek love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   I want to for good flee gossip, flee "evil speakings" flee anything even close to that stuffs!!!!!!!!!!!! Be instead looking at the good in people!!!!!!!!!! Having hope for people around me! Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
   And if you are wondering well sheri why would you even listen to a muslim channel like that..........well the bible says seek wisdom and DO NOT let it decline from your lips. Proverbs 4:5
"Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth." From my personal experience when I have a decline of wisdom in my life --------- FOOLISHNESS CREEPS IN THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proverbs 3:35 "The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools." --------- The "promotion of fools" is not something any of us should desire!
   That's all I have to say for today. And I could use prayer, that if the test comes back that I am diabetic (which it could be 1 or 2, both run in my family)............that I can figure it out. So far I understand that rye bread is good and diabetics need to eat rye bread (so to not get constipated bad I recogn, and it's a healthy carb, some carbs from my understanding are of better quality then others). So I think?????????????? If I am diabetic which it's looking like it.........................keto diet but with rye bread added into the mix, bit more carbs then the keto diet, cause keto will be dangerous for me if I'm diabetic 1 maybe even 2 it would be dangerous. 
   ---------------------- I for months was going to the bathroom 3-4 times A NIGHT, for months this went on and I knew something was wrong with me.............pinpointed oh "insulin resistance" so I went on the keto diet, seemed like that cured me. Well got real tired of the keto diet, and tried to eat non-keto things....................and my liver was in quite some pain not once but on 2 separate occasions recently. (one of those occasions all I did was drink 5-10 ounces of a slurpee............THAT'S IT) 
   Rye bread will be nice...........................I'm actually looking forward to eating rye bread..............................who knew that day would come???????????????????
Have a great day earth!
LOVE

2 comments:

Diwakar said...

Hello sister in the Lord. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad tost by your profile on the blogger and teh blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and your love for the Lord Jesus Christ. I am truly blessed by your blog post too. Very encouraging to know your decision the way to over come gossip and the title of the post which has the answer " Giving It To God". The scripture quotations on your profile pictures and in the post are so encouraging. I love getting connected with teh people of god around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. we reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you and your husband and two young daughters come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. My email id is: dhwankhede9at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

Giving it to god said...

Thank you for the offer brother. I would go if I could but my families finanches aren't that on "the up and up at the moment" -------- one of our kids is heading off to college real soon. (my husband is more freaking out about money then me, but he's freaking out, I'm a believer if god wants you to do something in life like missionary work, god WILL make a way). But if my husband doesn't have the faith nor the desire to serve god like I have it, there's not anything I can do about that really. At least I'm teaching a painting class at my church this month :) Hope all is well in India :)

Post a Comment