Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2019

I appologize for the "woes me" of saying my family moved away from me several years ago, and best friends also - Rich people do not do this "woes me" and truth is there is opportunity all around us there is no real "woes me" that even exists........................

I will not allow myself to be drug down by low class people online anymore, I have the power to make that choice.
  In the past I appologize I said because I was poor, that my family moved away from me and woes me........................
it was a bit of me blaming my family
and said 2 my best friends moved away also sorta a "blame" of -------- "look at me now my life is so woe"
no it's not woe
they all needed to move away to get to their "hustle" ------ good for them. That is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!
  Many people have to move to get better jobs, and this is life, and this is how life is.....................it is not none of their faults for nothing in my life!

There is opportunity all around us
there is no real "woes me" that even exists
   I have talked my husband into finally flipping this 5th wheel (that is the reason I bought this 5th wheel to fix it up and sell it for a nice profit).
 Last blog post I said I don't watch tv, which is true but not the full truth, I usually watch 2-3 shows, 1-2 of them with my husband (that has been my "tv watching average" for many many many many years now). 
  Right now I am reading "Lady of Quality" by Georgette Heyer ------- I haven't made up my mind yet if I like this book a lot or not. 
   I big time support reading books I sure do, it's better for your brains then tv. It's just like fast food, vs. eating healthy.................
you eat garbage - your health will pry decline much quicker then it would if you eat healthy
you watch garbage on tv ---------------------- YIKES
Have a great day......off to take my daily shower 😀💓💓💓💓
(cause rich people shower everyday)
Hey it might be like a lucky four leaf clover showering everyday 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." I am today exhorting you all to get off this "poor people" blame mentality if you are on it. 
If you don't like what your government is doing I recommend not posting about that on facebook ------- that's what poor people do! Organize a protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do something to effect change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truth is, life isn't easy. 
it isn't
In this world we will have much tribulation
Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."
  The rich have them to, but they we, we going to not blame none you all is what we be's about!!!!!!!!!! 
  We going to flip houses, we going to start uh protest uh them little forms that people sign we do that instead of some complain about something in the government facebook post. We going to invest our money probably somewhere or another for me it's into my kids college educations! And we will not be victims, we will only be victors........cause we never give up!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment