Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Video vlog: I think pride comes before the fall, cause all that is super mega great is God/Jesus!......................

Video vlog: I think pride comes before the fall, cause all that is super mega great is God/Jesus!......................

Proverbs 16:18 "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." I'm not pychic though at all, I just like pay attention to what people talk about on facebook if I put a link to a blog post on my facebook 😁
   Proverbs 16:18 I think it holds true for everyone, whether you are christian or not. But also I think what holds true for everyone..............is if you have the mindset of a servant, that'll keep you from getting proud probably. 
    Philippians 2:7-9  "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:"
  Jesus christ the lord also took upon "him the form of a servant"! Would Jesus Christ the lord of been raised up "......Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name" if he had came here with gallons of pride lording His awesomeness over us all????????????? I DON'T THINK HE WOULD'VE BEEN IN THAT EVENT RAISED BY GOD SO HIGH!

so for the record...........................
being a servant is good
you might not enjoy serving............cause you are with me "of the least"
but still serving is a very good thing to do and worthwhile and I recommend to everyone to volunteer at foodbanks etc. etc.

  You can be a successful whilst being really lowly on this earth. Just be humble........keep serving!
We'll be in heaven soon enough, serving will be easier there
we won't have gravity to deal with like we do right now
--- in particular arthritis and back pain
I recogn even in heaven we'll serve one another in love.............Galatians 5:13 "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another." It'll get easier I am pretty sure, right now, we are battling arthritis some of us, and back pain etc. etc. STILL IT'S GOOD TO DO WHAT YOU CAN DO. Like I'm saying those with uhhhhhhhhh physical limitations aren't exempt then from Galatians 5:13, we all very much are supposed to "..........but by love serve one another".
Ya I mega dig this song Bob Dylan is cool!
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment