Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2019

Do you ever fear you are a witch? Verse I'm clinging to these days John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciplesindeed;"

Do you ever fear you are a witch I have, i have related to witch movies a whole slew, particularly "witches of eastwick" and "death becomes her" but these days I relate big time to the "witches of eastwick" movie (cough don't count jack nickelsons character out of the characters in that movie I AM RELATING TO BIG TIME...................
  I like took a test today to see if I'm a witch on the internet and I know those aren't accurate pry, the results of the test said I am 100% witch, but it also said when you were done taking the test that a real witch isn't "evil"...................................by that they mean all caring about the environment.
 --------- this is definately TMI but I started using reusabble pads............................shocked by how well they work (ones I bought in my estimation are better then store bought disposable pads.....................you don't even see the blood on the pad it's literally like magic..............all I can recogn is the bamboo fabric is special somehow ---- maybe also grey color of it????????????????) ?????????????????????????????????? I do feel better now being nicer to the earth. 🌍
   And if you really think about it, any act of caring we give for the earth is really us loving each other, cause we are all on this earth, and any reduction of pollution will be better for current generations and generations to come.
---------- the bible says don't act like something strange has happened to you.

1 Peter 4:11-13 

11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
my family moved away years ago
both my best friends moved away and one officially unfriended me
nobody comments on my facebook and I mentioned it in a post that I since deleted and 2 women commented and I not even sure if they were being nice to me or being mean to me??????????? - like I'm not sure at all
 Further I have been unable to get myself out of this hole. I tried, ya I tried with the marilyn monroe stuffs. 
  I'm cross and skullbones for the lord and I do take great comfort in all of 21 pilots songs, really liking their latest, I relate to this song much, so there is "comfort" for me. And the holy spirit I find comforting when I'm filled with the holy spirit whilst singing at church. 
  I've been obsessed with this bible verse, with heeding it...................so convinced that I am indeed a witch at the moment..............
accidentally
John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciplesindeed;"
------------------------- I can't handle aging....................................so I don't age..............................
I never have gotten plastic surgery
I just don't age
I don't do it
I can't handle it
I would go insane
this is me
me right now
the me you can see on instagram
rather frozen in time
I'd say around the age of 20 something

you all age I don't do that 
and if I do happen to age a touch
I GO BACK IN TIME
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
  It seems to me like witchcraft
in a world chalked full of people 
getting wrinklier and wrinklier and wrinklier all the time
course I don't actually have a life
I am "cross and skullbones for the lord"
people with lives age
that puts a lot of "mileage" on people having lives does
-------- Maybe I've clean romanticised witches again...........................women with POWER
As a 100% normal girl I don't feel that I have power. 
In a world dominated by men. 
but witch womens they are powerful
in witches of eastwick jack nickolson was only in control of things for a little while.............

what a horrible time in eternity to feel powerless




0 comments:

Post a Comment