Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2019

To be successful in life, my BS in Art degree holding self has figured out, there's a lot more to learn then what is taught in school.........................

Update: Get ready for a chuckle. I tried to kick my leggings wearing habit..............ya I like leggings to much. For me they are like flannel pants are for many women and men, leggings are comfy. They are comfy and I wear a tube skirt with them or some knee length skirt and they look cute (or I wear them under skater dresses, or long tunic tops................basically the lularoe look). Yep, sooooooooooooo trying to buy better leggings, not cheap leggings, to look a bit more classy I am making a effort.

To be successful in life, my BS in Art degree holding self has figured out, there's a lot more to learn then what is taught in school.........................
  It's more then "brains" and "degree's" --------------- manners, but even more then that. (I feel bad for my last post, I need to "build up" if I want to be built up...........then I need to build up ------ usual that's what I'm hard at work doing, gotta learn to ignore the "popular posts" on the sidebar of my blog).
   I've been listening to many videos on how to be rich. There is the simple formula of 1 Peter 5:6
"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" But BUT when you get there or your very close to getting there, or even your working to get there, there are things that would be great for you, me us to get doing. "Daily showers" the rich point out in one video.....................ya stands to reason quick shower everyday....................if you can take one.

Warning: Last few seconds of this video the F word is used. 
(I did not make this video myself, 
but deem the content really valuable....but ya we all coulv'e lived without the cuss words at the end of this video)

  Ya I have some ridiculously high up friends...............................................(I just inserted the above video, cause that's one the first ones on my "how to be rich" you tube video athon I started watching)
  Clothing..................clothing was brought up
I do believe one needs to "dress for success"
  And that may not be "expensive" things, I have few blog posts previous a blog with a photo of statement necklaces I bought......................statement necklaces are not always that expensive (I paid hardly nothing for mine)......................they really make a outfit seem more expensive.
 The bible says to not wear "costly attire"
1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;" -I realize many of us,, at times by few items at uh Ross dress for less, or TJ MAXX, Burlington Coat Factory...............I am 100% jesus is chill with that. I think we are not supposed to be wearing and spending like $50 a piece of clothing, like crazy money that's my take on 1 Timothy 2:9.
   I don't dress as well as I feel "I need to"................I don't feel my clothing conveys "smart, classy, creative" quite like I want my wardrobe to be doing that. 
  Ideas I have few...................
  But hear me out -------- you can take control of how people perceive you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya by how you dress, by not cussing. 
   How we dress I believe is very important. Modest ya it's very important, but also classy I believe or if your me...........classy is very very important. 
  I pry am about to purchase wide lace, and add it to the ends of shirts..........................and buy a few pairs of jeggings cause I believe jeggings are a "step up" from leggings........................I feel leggings look cheap. 
   You all ain't going to like to hear it from me, but yes I believe even LuLaRoe leggings look cheap. 
They are leggings fellow ladies!
GYM WEAR!
As much as I and safe to say some of you have tried to elivate leggings and make them into something sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high class - they are gym wear. 
They are fine to wear to the gym
even wear all day if you have nothing going on that day
but most definately leggings ARE GYMWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHH the leggings denial some of us have had for sometime now. 
  Get knowledge, get knowledge, get knowledge, 
smart people are successful people!
Proverbs 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."
   Rich people don't watch tv much, neither do I so I'm on the right track mostly. The only thing I do that rich people don't do...........is I go to sporting games, soccer, and basketball to be exact. But then rich people on the same video's say................there needs to be "fun time" ------- well some of my "fun time" is sports 😀
 ----------- they tried to say that if you watch sports, you are admitting that you are not a professional soccer player, or football player, that you are a "commoner" in some way then. 
I'm a 5 foot 7 girl in my 40's
what I want to be a professional soccer player, or basketball player, or football player
I just finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne watching other guys
bonk their heads against soccerballs (which gots to hurt) etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Dear rich people I do not wish for a concussion. And besides............look......................if you dress classy to a sporting event, real nice, real clean look. It's possible to convey a "elivated social standing" at a sporting event while being in the crowd. 
   In my mind, going to a sporting event isn't demeaning myself, and it is part of my "fun time"
---------- also rich people there are box seats at many events, and/or "more exclusive" seating................both of which I have sat at. Because my husbands work sponsors both the basketball team AND the soccer team. (ya my husband works at a "big time" corporation)
"sheri you are wealthy right now girl"
 Even when you "make it" in life...............stay humble.......................................don't think to yourselves "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I can wear the slouchy t-shirts and sit on the couch in front of the tv with a beer or two" -------- that would be a bad plan for any of us. 
   I'm off to listen to some christian music, aka "sabbath" There's a lot of "distrations" out there in the world, it's important to "get your head in the game" if it isn't already. 
  There are things you need to do for god!!!!!!!!!!! And things you need to do for yourself, and for your family etc. 
Matthew 25:23 "His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithfulservant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord."
   Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment