Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

I wanted to be somebody bad, but I've ended up cross and skullbones for the lord.........to quote marilyn manson "when we're dead, they'll know just who we are" - Amen..........................

I wanted to be somebody bad, but I've ended up cross and skullbones for the lord.........to quote marilyn manson "when we're dead, they'll know just who we are" - Amen..........................All ye undead, drink up these gorgeous lyrics........................
https://genius.com/Marilyn-manson-the-nobodies-lyrics

   I was bothered and maybe should still be bothered by people's obsession with my posts concerning the "apostolic christian church of america" ------- but people are alive, and alive people what are they "into"??????????
ya gossip
scandal
that's what they love
Things that feed their flesh!
  Bible says....................

Galatians 5:20-22 

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
  ps I clearly not wanting to work strife with the apostolic christian church of america, I'm merely highlighting what the sinners, like to read about on blogs........strife, the juicy stuffs. 
God in heaven wants you to repent!
And not perish in 
eternal flames and damnation!
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  "Sheri this is a fallen world, so your most popular posts are always going to be your posts with some almost scandal to them" ------------------ that's ruff cause I have some good blog posts on my blog, and those aren't the ones that are often "popular" on my blog. 
   The scandal isn't even there either, it's "make believe" -------------- those of your obsessing over the apostolic christian church of america, are obsessing over make believe scandal....................
I tried to become a member
they said naw - and elder told me I am a horrible person
end of story
I do time to time go to their church try and work peace with them cause the bible says to do that to pursue peace......................
Hebrews 12:14
"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:"
That's all I have to say for today!
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
Warning this is pure cross and skullbones for the lord sarcasm.......................
What a bargain..................
 What the phone rang.....................shooketh.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment