Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2019

It's good to be hungry, I get the munchies for all kinds of things, souls of men to jesus of course THEM ARE DELICIOUS.................or cross and skullbones I count either a win (but I'm not a normal christian so ignore that tidbit I just happen to be much a appreciator of quality.....................and we most us know what quality is - DEAD, and I don't mean phyically dead - dead to yourself)................................

It's good to be hungry, I get the munchies for all kinds of things, souls of men to jesus of course THEM ARE DELICIOUS.................or cross and skullbones I count either a win (but I'm not a normal christian so ignore that tidbit I just happen to be much a appreciator of quality.....................and we most us know what quality is - DEAD, and I don't mean phyically dead - dead to yourself)................................
"sheri, you were always the black sheep in your family hugh?" - ya 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
 At least I feel love every million miles so that's good...........................

    Drink these gorgeous bible verses in people.............................MMMMMMMM DELICIOUS THESE VERSES............................
Job 39:27-30 "Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high? She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the strong place.  From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off. Her young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is she."


"Ya sheri us um men pastors uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we all avoid Job 39 ummmmmmmm tim?????? Tim???????????" - Tim the 3rd pastors please, tim the 3rd like jack white I went to the 3rd.
 Sheri the 1st - oh thank god that died
Sheri the 2nd - better but....................to many selfies on instagram lets be real
Sheri the 3rd - 👍 ding ding ding we got a winner
   ps yes I am having right now a "ball and a biscuit"
  Some of us
we ain't hungry enough!!!!!!!!
If the United States of America is actually a christian country well then churches should be well full and PACKED full of hungry people!
1 Corinthians 4:8 "Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to God ye did reign, that we also might reign with you." ------------- are you hungry?
are you????????????????????????????
Are you really cause I don't think you is, I think 1 Corinthians 4:8 is still valid. 
 Me: 
I can't stab my knife in enough stuffs

Luke 1:52-54 

52 He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.
53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.
"well well well sheri the 3rd enjoy church then Tim" - I will leading pastors but 
I HOPE YOU REALLY PREACH IT!
Philippians 4:12 "I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need."sheri the 3rd says helllllllllllllll ya and amen to that paul!

0 comments:

Post a Comment