Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I am a christian blogger but this muslim pastor is PREACHING IT..............in the bible jesus says to the rich guy to SELL ALL HE HAS AND GIVE IT TO THE POOR.................why so he has riches in heaven, how many of us hoard up way to often on this earth instead???????.......................

I am a christian blogger but this muslim pastor is PREACHING IT..............in the bible jesus says to the rich guy to SELL ALL HE HAS AND GIVE IT TO THE POOR.................why so he has riches in heaven, how many of us hoard up way to often on this earth instead???????
   Mark 10:21 "Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me."

  I am gripped right now, that many us followers of jesus we believe ourselves to be saved, and to be rich etc. (and we very well pry are saved  Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.")

Revelation 3:16-18 

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
  I recogn many of us all our lives in church when we hear about the rich man talked about in Mark chapter 10 that those verses are just applying to him. I do imagine many of us when hearing about that rich man think "ah well I'm not rich ------- whew" etc. But what happened to the rich man in Mark 10 could happen to any of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But we could very well be POOR! (not poor that we lack goods, but poor that we lack zeal and fire!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus told the rich man go "sell whatsover thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven........."!!!!!!) Big bird (that is a dink bird, just big in size - very yellow xoxoxoxoxo 21 pilots xoxoxoxoxo) is gripped much that all had to be in large type!

(I don't believe the muslim stuff in this video, but I believe it is a really good sermon this muslim preached anyways.............people should fear god!!!!!!!!!!!)
 ps.................Mark chapter 10 links up to what this muslim pastor is saying (just happens to be barely, cause the rich man in mark chapter 10 looks to actually be very humble, he was just very good at heeding god's word ------------ except he lacked at that point one thing Mark 10:21 "Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me."). 
  What is pride???????? Is it not when we think "we've made it"???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? When we think ahhhhhhhhhhh I have done this good deed, and this good deed, and I love all these people....................I love my enemies...............I love my neighbor But do you still lack "one thing"???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
   If you ain't gripped..................I tried. 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
If any christians do not like this blog post because I have a muslim video on it (which I full well know that the muslim guy in the above video isn't speaking the biblical truth, but that isn't the reason I was inspired by that video........but his fear of god which is a very good thing).
  If the rest of the body of christ is "islamaphobics" this is very bad, and you all should stop being "islamaphobics"! You are supposed to love your enemies LOVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   I not only admire the muslims for their fear of god..................I am also very much into wearing muslim clothing these days (I don't have a muslim swimsuit yet, but this year I did wear a cover up while swimming, cause swimsuits are just not much fabric).

0 comments:

Post a Comment