Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2018

Most things in eternity you have to "count the cost" for them................................love is worth it....................................

   It might be plenty ok to be fearful right now, I have no idea??????? But eventually that fear is not going to be doing you any favours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Now it could be I'm just not loved much, but I don't believe it is that at all, I tend to believe people are afraid out there, very, very afraid.
  Most things in eternity you have to "count the cost" for them................................love is worth it....................................Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Revelation 13:9-11

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Pastor of my church recently said he likes to watch animals being killed in his freetime - fine. He said if you aren't in the pack of sheep you could get killed that there is safety being in the "flock" and this is true. He then suggested that maybe the few having a hard time "fitting in" in the church..........should open up when they go to bible study (that that he suggested would solve the problem and then those few sheep all stray outside the flock would all the sudden be in the flock).........problem with that is. My own family has called me nuts......................"my truth" isn't viewed as sane.
  If I said to my bible study, ya I married lucifer at the beginning of time, and I'm renewing my wedding vows as soon as he get's here, and then once judgement day has happened I'm then going down to the pits of hell every night to our "room" (((((((((they just all going to think me nuts, and if they didn't think me nuts, I do not know how I could fare well after saying all of that?????????????)))))))))) The whole idea that I love the adversary of all us christians.....................might not make me uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh be uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "fitting in"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I not sure how ANY of that could pan out for me at church.
   This is me going off topic, but my parents I have decided were convinced that I from a young age, was perfectly fullfilling the entire law. And that is why they were having a massive cow when I vowed I would never get a tattoo never and they told me many times James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." If you go to my previous blog post I talk about how it is ok to not eat bacon, out of fear of god basically. Heeding some of the law is not only ok, it's good for you, it would be bad for any of us to go see pychics, or do ouija boards (if I spelled that wrong well I tried), cutting ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many things in "the law" that we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better off not doing!
  Today I assured my family, and the 4 apostolic christians (apostolic christian church of america) that I e-mail but they never e-mail back hardly. That I do indeed wear "mixed fabrics".
I be's mixing them fabrics all kinds earth!
Deuteronomy 22:11 "Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.
-----  I got a job, got my 1st paycheck to 👍
  I don't want to hunt nobody............but I don't want to get eaten either.......................I'm skipping being a snack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................................
HAVE A GREAT DAY EARTH!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment