Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2018

I believe I have proof the flat earth exists, and/or that space aliens can access the internet...............................

I believe I have proof the flat earth exists, and/or that space aliens can access the internet. Course don't look to be any breathing humans will see this blog post, cause as of now all traffic to my blog from earth has stopped (it might start up again, but at this point in time there is no more ANY traffic from earth --------------- unless the earth is flat and antartica is larger then we think it is)...............

  Recently I got 115 views from a "unknown region" this is not the norm on earth I do not believe. And when there is traffic to your blog from the earth, then bits of the map above will be "colored" but as you can see there is currently 0 traffic to my blog from earth ------ at the moment (or earth as we know it).
  Here's the scoop official I love my in a way current husband - but my real husband is not brian, like my real real real husband is not brian.
  I want to walk into hell every evening for all of eternity, I want to bring a wagon or two of supplies down there my entire blog my theme is "love". I'm not ok with people going to hell and being forgotten if I have anything to say about things they ain't going to be forgotten further. 
1 Chronicles 16:34 "O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever." If people in hell were just suffering burning burning burning............where would gods mercy be then??????????????? But if/when probably when I have a wagon or two of supplies to bring down pry every evening to the inhabitants of hell............that's some real mercy right there. 
  It's good! 
love
love
loooooooooooooooooooooove
the bible says "your enemies"
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," If you all refuse to even go to my blog anymore cause potentially your so upset with me, or upset with the baptist church (cause this is how it goes people point fingers when anything "goes wrong" or they think it's "gone wrong") where's any of your love then???????????????????
   But that's ok, I'm standing firm my ground!
   I feel for the people of hell...........I've been there, granted in visions. But still those were real visions from god, so in a very real way I have actually been to hell. Ya there's some "bad apples in the bunch" some people UNCURABLE they are so evil..............that isn't what I saw in hell. 
   I saw people hurting. I saw people well worth LOVING! 
   I love you my space aliens that are visiting my blog
LOVE
I going to explain to all your earth people's what love is for a second...................IT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT IS HINGENT UPON A PERSONS ACTIONS.........................
1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." It endureth all things love does ---- it does not end! 
  Now god who is love, looks to be very much is sending some his kids to the ever lasting flames of hell.........but god's love ain't going to end ---------- AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY HIS MERCY IS NOT GOING TO END!
Now all you earth people know.............if you loved me enough to go to my blog that is!!!!!!!!!! 
  My blog is fabulous I don't know what you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll wouldn't want to go to my blog for like everyday of your lives????????????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment