Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Today I loved some of my "enemies" the apostolic christian church of america - though how much they are or aren't my enemies I ain't even sure??????????...................................

  Today I loved some of my "enemies" the apostolic christian church of america - though how much they are or aren't my enemies I ain't even sure?????????? I believe heeding the word of god is all about many little "baby steps" - and if you endure unto the end you will be saved according to the word of god!!!!!!!! LET'S ALL ENDURE TO THE END! Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved." Matthew 10:22 says we will be hated of all men for jesus's name sake...................but I find it easiest when looking for some enemies to love to pinpoint a group of people that maybe more of them don't like me per capita then at other churches (I'm talking like what maybe 35% whopping percent might not like me at the apostolic christian church of america...........potentially I'm saying, cause I have elaborated GREATLY on my complete disdain of their 1 last remaining "commandment of men" aka nobody there is allowed to wear wedding rings and be members of their church at the same time.
   That "commandment of men" I feel plenty needs to be challenged to this day, because if something like that divides the body of christ...............whether that is 1 person or a few people, or even a whole church off from all of the rest of the body of christ (or a great deal of the rest of the body of christ because the apostolic christian church of america does have "sister churches" sounds plural but the only "sister church" I know that they do have is the menonites). In reality all christian churches in the body of christ should be our "sister churches"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE BODY!
Ephesians 4:4-6 
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Heck ya Ephesians 4:4-6 I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   So I am billion million trillion capillion % sure that the apostolic christian church of america's one remaining "commandment of men" of no wedding rings allowed is a mega big problem for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   But anyways, I find that it's hard to heed all the bible at once.....................heed a bit here and there right....................one day you might focus on one thing another the other (for instance one day I might work on being more humble). I big time believer this is big part of following jesus, it's a daily effort of working to humble oursevles, deny ourselves take up our crosses, love our enemies. And as we keep on doing these things, we may stink at being humble to begin with right, and stink at loving our enemies to begin with etc. Like the karate kid in the original karate kid movie -------- he waxed on and waxed off and stained mr. Miagi's porch etc. etc. and as he was doing these things HE WAS BUILDING THE SKILLS TO ACTUALLY SUCCEED AT KARATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   My advice to the whole earth is don't give up. Especially not giving up following jesus, maybe there are some things in life to quit, I quited studying to become a medical biller, it just wasn't going to happen I was failing way to many of the tests!!!!!!!!!!!! But your soul is so important..................DON'T GIVE UP! 
  Said hi to the elders wife, who I'd like to hang out with again........................so that's for the record the elder of silverton...................I have I believe driven him completely UP THE WALL. But I like his wife, some people you just get along with. Some people you are like 
aye
aye
don't matter if they believe 100% like you really, or not for me it don't! 
  Also I e-mailed my family and the 4 members of the apostolic christian church of america I e-mail and I told them.........
  In the bible times right paul said  1 Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." All these "churches of the saints" they were like the churches of today in the body of christ, they each had their own little "personality" to them..............it was still even back then one faith, one lord, one baptism
ONE BODY!!
Ephesians 4:5 "One Lord, one faith, one baptism,"
Romans 12:5 "So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another."
1 Corinthians 10:17
For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.
"for we are alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll partakers of that one bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  I have noticed the baptist church likes their "baptist" """"""style"""""""" it happens to be I don't agree with their "once saved always saved" belief, but that isn't such a concern to me really, cause they still are a part of the """"""""""""whole""""""""""" to the point that baptist pastors could go to a four square church and guest preach or something???????????? etc. etc.
  They like their own "style" and churches they can have a style and like it................but if something in a church does cause a large division of a church off from most of the whole rest of the body of christ then that "something" is a problem cause it is one faith, one lord, one baptism........................................................."""""""""""ONE BODY IN CHRIST"""""""""""!
  My song choice for this blog post is relevant cause right there in this video on the pulpit are the words............."one lord, one faith, one baptistm - AMEN! Chaka Khan sang this real good to, I am really holy spirit filled after listening to her sing this, and Chaka's hair does look good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................
Have a great day earth!
LOVE
  pppps.................my current "cross and skullbones for the lord" personal status...........is also a "style" for I have bible verses to back myself up..............
Romans 6:4 "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life."
Colossians 2:12 "Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead."
  I realize that Romans 6:4 and Colossians 2:12 might start out symbolism BUT THOSE TWO VERSES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO REMAIN SYMBOLISM!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Corinthians 15:31 "I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily."



0 comments:

Post a Comment