Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2018

I believe the apostolic christian church loves me, I believe it a lot to.........................

I believe the apostolic christian church loves me, I believe it a lot to.........................maybe it don't matter...............they gonna maybe hold tight to their last remaining commandment of men til they die????????????? But maybe, just maybe, it's good to hold out that little bit of hope that someday.................they will change. 
  Love the bible says..............hopeth all things.....................well why not hope good things for one another????????????????
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 "Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."
   And I'm even confessing on this here blog post, I did e-mail the 4 apostolic christian church of america members I e-mail and told them half joking (half I really believe it..............which might make me a idiot................) I told them to fear for their lives that I wield "the power of Marilyn Monroe" --------- which I for reals believe in, but I was/am very mindful of how ridiculous that sounds...........................complete with a picture of me looking smack like marilyn Giant photo I e-mailed them 💓💓💓💓💓💓
  Well that was me trying to "cry power" but you all know pry where real power is........oh ya it's in loving one another.....................
Let the revolution of love begin earth!!!!!! 
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment