Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2018

How the devil works 101: "If you just buy that your life will be great all of the sudden"...................

How the devil works 101: "If you just buy that your life will be great all of the sudden" Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."...................
  I want to buy something right now, quite a bit..............smith's friends BCC brunstad christian church though they I think go by yet another name these days they have a song or had a song in their hymnal it went.....................(this is my giving credit for the song, of where it originates, no copryright infringement is intended though I have completely forgotten the name of their songbook it's been so many years).....................
"""that's not for me
that's not for me
all worhip of idols I'll flee
my all I have placed on god's altar to stay
I cast every idol away"""
---- One of my favorites of all their songs I love that song.
   Are there things that would indeed help my life out "out there". THAT I WOULD EVEN ENJOY TO HAVE! - yes.
  But they just ain't all for me! Luke 9:25 "For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?"
  Maybe this is what paul was talking about or at least part of it, when he said he "dies daily" 1 Corinthians 15:31 "I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily."
  That doesn't mean don't buy nothing ever, I'm having my husband order me a bunch of winter fleeced lined leggings on amazon. But it's good to know or have a idea of what things aren't for us as followers of the lord.
  And yes all things are lawful  1 Corinthians 10:23 "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not." But you do not want to be buying up everything your eyeballs see and probably in doing that loose the holy spirit's guidance in your life Jude 1:19 "These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit."
  Ps to the baptist church my family currently attends, I do not "separate" myself, my husband walks swiftly out of the church post the service and I am then expected to follow him swiftly out of the church post the service. So that there "scenario" isn't one that is my "doing" really. And the pastors wife hasn't imm'd me yet to let me know a fresh bible study has started up..............and I don't know if a fresh bible study has started up yet???? Once I hear bible study has started up, I attend to go to it.
  This is a short blog post cause I have a terrible migraine headache.
 It's time to wake up................commercials buy buy buy buy buy buy buy the system isn't rigged for none of us to be saved (by system I mean the worlds system).
Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

  They woke up the lions - RAWR................
(ps that is a yellow cute sesame street cross and skullbones for the lord RAWR)

0 comments:

Post a Comment