Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2018

Part two: today I am showing mercy to my enemies aka the apostolic christian church of america...........so I can find mercy..........it's good, it's good to be merciful BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL the bible says..................

Part two: today I am showing mercy to my enemies aka the apostolic christian church of america...........so I can find mercy..........it's good to be merciful BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL the bible says Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." If you want to live a really blessed, life, a truelly blessed life, my advice is to show mercy!
  So basically this means I'm going to keep on going to the apostolic christian church of america  (randomly --- shoot for a few times a year at least) and do good to them and love them. Some them's nice to me, this is not mission impossible.
Rest in Peace Uncle Garth (not a blood relative but still this is my great uncle)
  I told the 4 apostolic christian church of america members I regularly e-mail and have for years (they hardly ever reply back). I don't understand their grudge they have against me if they indeed have one which not telling me my great uncle died seems to be they are holding a grudge (or I so don't matter to them, that though I e-mail 4 of them often they never thought to tell me my great uncle died). Everything I have said on my blog about the day the elder of silverton church told me what he thought of me..............was the complete truth from my perspective. From his perspective it could be he wasn't "yelling at me" but from my perspective he most definately was cause he raised his voice, and he was telling me that he thought I was a horrible person like a lot while having his voice raised...............so in my mind that day I was bullied, I was chewed out, I was put down.................it was a terrible day. 
   And I have went in length about my dislike of their commandments of men, which used to include no bangs allowed, and no beards allowed, and now all that is left, is you can't be a member of their church and wear a wedding ring. Nobody has to like "commandments of men" or even something that looks like it could be a commandment of men, cause at the very least, telling a congregation you can't wear wedding rings and be members to me that looks like it could be a commandment of men, and just for that reason alone I WANT TO WEAR MY WEDDING RINGS AND I DO!
Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."
Mark 7:7 "Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."
Colossians 2:22 "Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?"
Titus 1:14 "Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandmentsof men, that turn from the truth."
   I work real hard to be honest. 
Truelly the future is what we make it! Those that show mercy are going to find mercy, you know what that means...........my future looks fantastic ☝💓
Have a great day earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment