Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Just heard the Aleinu (messianic jewish um thing we read) reminding me why my identity (which isn't hingent upon what race I am) is SO IMPORTANT........................

Just heard the Aleinu (messianic jewish um thing we read) reminding me why my identity (which isn't hingent upon what race I am) is SO IMPORTANT. Back story for anyone new to my blog, for my mom's sake I've recently said I'd try for awhile to walk around with out a tichel on and my mom clean said on line on like my instagram I think or maybe my blog how happy she is about that. And I'm sweating the idea of loosing MY IDENTITY!
The beginning of the Aleinu really got to me this morning...............
https://www.jewishvoice.org/read/blog/prayers-and-blessings-messianic-judaism

Aleinu 

""""It is incumbent upon us to praise the Master of all, to exalt the Creator of the world, for He has made us separate from the nations and unique among the families of the earth. Our destiny is not like theirs; our calling is our task.""""
When your, my, destiny "is not like theirs; our calling is our task" That makes a huge difference in how one lives!
   If my """"""destiny"""""""" was of this earth...................was on this planet here...............................then surely I should be spending all of my time, loosing weight.........and getting plastic surgery, and uhhhhhhh buying lots of jewelry so I can bling good, and um lots of fashionable clothing so I look just right always, and uhhhhhhhh I should wrap myself pry in clay gotta sweat those last few calories out. Going to the salon always to get my nail beds looking nice. Etc. Like all the time, I am pretty sure about this.
   There's many instances out there where people took on the habits, customs, of neighboring towns, etc. AND LOST THEIR IDENTITY!
   I'm not going to say that identity is tied to race at all either Romans 2:29 "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." That tichel means to me "ah yes I am a christian jew - whew what a relief"
   Colossians 2:20-22 "Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?"
--  In my mind hairstyles are a "rudiment of the world"
--  so is jewelry (though my germanite bracelets are needed for arthritis reasons and I am 100% they helped my gluten allergy go away)
Pry a few more things that are the rudiments of the world I have no buisiness touching.
----------- Ya I can have my hair down and still have my identity I realize that. But that scares me. I am terrified of not only how much I look like Marilyn Monroe.............how much I enjoy impersonating her............but don't get me wrong at all I love Marilyn Monroe, I am a mega fan and I consider her family forever. 
  Without the tichel on my head............."the flames are fanned" in my mind. And maybe in reality to. those "Marilyn Monroe".......................................play some sexytime music (this my song pic cause George Micheal has some very sexytime songs and Aretha Franklin passed away recently and I am a fan of them both)...............
  Man that's hot.............................................................good news I don't need lingerie 👍 In all things give thanks that's what the bible says 👍
1 Thessalonians 5:18 
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
Don't sweat it myself, listen to the lyrics of the song...............................jesus is waiting for me, and he's waiting for you to. 
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment