Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2018

To make my mom happy I'm trying to have my hair down for a bit of time to prove a point it isn't going to make me popular all of the sudden.....I am hated by the entire planet FOR GOOD MAYBE.......................

To make my mom happy I'm trying to have my hair down for a bit of time to prove a point it isn't going to make me popular all of the sudden.....I am hated by the entire planet FOR GOOD MAYBE. Which I get it, my mom knows I have been rather alone for years and years and years now, and she lives all away across the usa from me, so what is she going to do, she is going to try and get me to do whatever it takes for me to get friends even if that means me looking like a .......................................................................
(cause I think she'd pry want me wearing skimpy clothes, she seems to be cheering on tight jeans a lot) Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved." NOT LIKED not popular ANYWHERE!
  Am I the most hated person in my family - yes. Am I maybe of the most hated people on the planet - could very well be. 
 Its not fun being disliked in a society that is very into going to social events, and having "likes" on social media platforms. But it's not a bad thing either cause................if your way loved Luke 16:15
"And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God." You could be a abomination then. Could a abomination be saved - sure I think it's possible, just repent give you life to jesus!
  Hair removed me nicely from this world..............Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Comeout of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." You look around what do you see everywhere????????????? HAIR!
  If your hair is flowing in the wind and your a girl you blend in with everybody then!
  But a tichel or a hijab, or what I wear is a hijab/tichel hybrid often..............that says I'm gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I think the same effect can happen with hair showing, but you have to not have your hair in any "style" and have modest attire on. So it is possible! And I was plannin on having my hair down once I had grown it long......................way out into the future but my mom is currently driving me up the wall so much so. And I'm going to prove a point to her that it don't matter if my hair is even showing. 
I ain't of the world the world knows it so they don't love me!
John 15:19 "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." It don't even matter that I impersonate marilyn monroe pretty well and am a huge marilyn monroe fan ---------- that doesn't even matter naw. 
  To keep my viewers "in the loop" on my instagram recently my mom said............https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm83IAaHMp9/?hl=en&taken-by=colorfulpaperbird
(my mom who doesn't want me to even use her 1st name on my blog) Sigh
(my mom who doesn't want me to even use her 1st name on my blog) Hey...did I see you wear jeans? YES\
  And then there was a guy that maybe heckled me............I don't know if he heckled me but that smiley face with a tongue sticking out emojii might be a heckle ๐Ÿ˜that he might have a sense of humor my husband tells me.............well I don't get that kind of humor. But he may have some kind of humor I do not get...........cause what else would you put a smiley face with a tongue sticking out emojii unless you weren't sincere and you thought my modest attire and headcovering looked stupid?????????????????????


3 comments:

Ruby said...

You are my first born and hold a special place in my heart. I love your natural red hair, but enjoy the other colors too. Yes, I'm happy!!!!

Ruby said...

And you are LOVED, LOVED, LOVED.

I will love you forever.

Your momma...….

Giving it to god said...

I love you to mom. ---- I'm totally staying with platinum blonde safe to say. Even my skin tone is like Marilyn Monroe's the platinum just works. I'm into looking "classy" I have been for a long time now, I know some people deemed Marilyn back in the day (not classy), but she really was very classy.

Post a Comment