Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2018

I have decided not to live in fear.

I have decided not to live in fear. I will admit, I think I have e-mailed 4 apostolic christian church of america members (a bit out of fear of them). Funny thing is I don't even know what I was afraid of??????????????? Not to say I might not go ahead and e-mail them occasionally still. But not out of fear........to try and save their souls, cause I really do believe that they do have "commandments of men" and that they are very very bad.
  They feel like bullies to me, bullies they like to induce fear. It's a bully thing to tell me that I can't become a member of your church, if I wear mascara on my eyelashes and a wedding ring (which is what I was told). I once was a bully myself, so I understand how bullies work I understand their logic. They induce fear in people around them in order to feel "powerful". The truth about bullies though is in reality they have very little power if any, pry none. Cause people see through that stuffs...............if you are literally not being nice to people THEY SEE THAT. And maybe you are being nice to some people, yes, bullies can be nice sometimes. I was a bully, I know the full "bully game".
   But back to my determination to not live in fear. There's more then ever things for us all to be afraid of I believe. There is the already installed in some places (hawaii I heard) 5g. GMO foods, we don't even know what we are eating anymore! The biggest threat in america right now........is something being sprayed on foods you all ought to know........................
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-reverses-insecticide-ban-dow-chemicals/
   I quote snopes "Chlorpyrifos, an insecticide with alleged origins in Nazi Germany, was set to be banned by the EPA over health and environmental safety concerns; but President Trump reversed this decision after Dow Chemicals, a manufacturer of the chemical, donated one million dollars to his inauguration fund."
  But don't live in fear (besides just do what I do, occasionally put a bit of bentonite clay in a thing of water and drink that). 

Psalm 91 

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
   Not even plagues, plagues aren't even a thing to fear. Though some you all that are senior citizens, or even with terminal illnesses ----------- it very well could be your time to go be with the lord (that is something completely different, if it is your time to go be with the lord, then it is your time to go be with the lord).
   I've even feared people judging me in the past, feared that greately. Be yourself that's my advice, if that's christian goth that is a christian jew.......(aka myself) BE THAT!
   Fear is no good for anybody. We all pry have enough to deal with all the things life throws our way as it is, without having to battle "fear" on top of things. 
  Coincidentally, there are a lot of bible verses about fear, god knows we struggle with that (fearing from time to time)..................
Exodus 14:13 "And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever."
God/Jesus can be trusted!
Back of our dollar bills in America say "In God we Trust"
AMEN THE DOLLAR BILL!
True story..................once I was fearful of the pyramid pictured on the back of the dollar bill with the "all seeing eye" above it. Not anymore, naw. 
  The word of god is true, you put your trust in god " A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee."
  Have a great week earth!
LOVE
AND
SHABBAT SHALOM



0 comments:

Post a Comment