Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Plot twist the catholics appear to agree that there is no need to pray to anybody but jesus Hebrews 7:25 "Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them."

Plot twist, the catholics appear to agree that there is no need to pray to anybody but jesus Hebrews 7:25 "Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them."

   ps..........................while I am blogging...........................................and since how I don't pray to saints...........
  My knee's could use some prayer, the arthritis isn't as bad in them anymore, but --------- sigh (I've been dealing with some arthritic pain in both knee's past like 3 days........it's been ruff............especially when I need to go to the bathroom, I know that's TMI but for reals my knee's cry out in pain whenever I sit on the toilet seat..................I might look into a tall toilet................I think I need a tall toilet) Does lowe's sell tall toilets???????????? 
  Tall toilets must be a thing because toilets are pretty tall at like the mall n'stuff. (but like some restaurants do have low to the ground toilets.......................but the mall toilets are always a pretty nice height). 
  Prayer requests are a normal part of christian life, can we all agree? We most of us go to bible studies "lifegroups" and what do we do we share our prayer requests for the week.......................
James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." 
  One of my best friends....................................................talked to me for over 2 hours, sure that if I went to the catholic church anymore that the catholic church would lead my soul directly to hell (she is sure that catholics are all idol worshippers heading straight to the pits of hell). 
  I juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust wanted a break from all protestant churches, small break..........................small break === going to the catholic church. 
  My husband says don't listen to my best friend, that many churches out there have near holy war with each other over just 1% differences and that it is stupid.
Ephesians 4 

4 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
  Ya amen paul that's right paul. Tell all the whole body of christ how it is, the catholic ones and the protestant ones, tell em paul!
  I think all this division has been horrible in the boyd of christ. I can't be like yahoo about the baptist's "once saved always saved" stance I just don't believe that at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   And I ain't going to pray to mary, or none of the saints, praying to jesus is enough. 
  Wait I'm near loosing my point....................................the apostolic christian church of america troubles me......................................cause they do not appear to be "forbearing one another in love" with me. 
  That the church the body of christ is so divided right now, that all I can hope for is to find one niche whether big or small, that I can adequately thumbs up all their various translations of the bible whether true or false................
the pickings are slim I'm saying out there right now
the catholic church doesn't look bad to me at all
I ain't saying I want to pray to any saints, 
just jesus 
jesus all any of us need to pray to..............
Hebrews 7:25 "Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them."
  My friend tried to even slander the catholic church by saying they support gay marriage, but then what ended the phone conversation is I finally went to my computer typed in "does the catholic church support gay marriage" and the 1st website that came up said basically heck no the catholic church don't support gay marriage, and I told my friend what I just read with my own eyeballs on the computer screen, then she was finally done trying to smack talk the catholic church for the day. 
  https://religionnews.com/2018/01/23/in-germany-catholic-church-grapples-with-blessings-for-gay-marriage/
Why all the war between churches?
Do you not know the lords will for us 
that we dwell together in unity?
John 17:22 "And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"
 BAMN!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH one fresh attender of mass needs to calm down common sheri. 
   Have a great week!
LOVE
Bible says to speak to one another in hymns, I'm big believer in that so....................Ephesians 5:19 "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;"
  The real body of christ is going to rock your body. 
 Your body will be rocked. Like a lot. Just like this sweet sweet Justin Timberlake song. 
  I might be a bad picker of songs sometimes but the bible says to speak to one another in hymns that's what it says. I've been listening to this song like a lot lately. That jesus christ real body of christ boogey, of rock your body by Justin Timberlake, that you might all think "that doesn't even exist sheri" uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ya if you want to think so. 

  


0 comments:

Post a Comment