Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2018

isn't it enough reason to show mercy just to love people? I think it actually is!...................

isn't it enough reason to show mercy just to love people? I think it actually is! Tonight I'm watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpv18nmoNvA
  Above video mentions this bit of the bible.............
Hosea 4:1-3 "Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away."

  God desires for all of us to show mercy!
  I trying right now to get a few pieces of art into the building somewhere of one of the apostolic christian churches of america ----------- knock on wood they'll take the art I want to give them (it's nice art). Mercy could be many things..................could be seeking peace, seeking to love your enemies. 
  Mercy could be letting some issue you have with some people go. Really mercy could and pry should be a whole combo of things truelly. I think it happens in steps for some of us, isn't bamn right away, it don't need to be really........................if you were hurt real mega bad, mercy might take some time and that is ok. Just know god wants us to show mercy! 
   Luke 6:36 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful." I recommend being merciful even to those who don't ask for any mercy. God is merciful he wants us to be merciful. 
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Which one of us could not ever use some mercy, I believe Matthew 5:7 was in jesus mind when he told the pharisee's John 8:7 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." None of those pharisee's threw a stone, they all dropped the stones and walked away.
  ------------ update with my husband going to counseling, he made a appt. with the counselor................it'll be good for our marriage him going to counseling. And I have "recovered" with the help of 4 entire cloves of garlic....................YIKES! 
  I hope mercy does spread in the world, 
I hope god's will be done on earth as in heaven
and god's will is that we be merciful toward one another. 
Have mercy on my heart!
LOVE
Update: Elder of the church e-mailed me says they do not "We As a general practice, we don't have art on the walls in our churches"
  The elder of the church also said I quote: "people do want good outcomes for you"
  He didn't specify that he himself wants, "good outcomes" for me, just that he hoped "Perhaps your family can help you understand that people do want good outcomes for you..............."
  He says he don't know how to even talk to me without me viewing him as attacking me and putting me down greately basically. So he's decided not speaking to me is the best option. Near word for word what he said. Must be why aunt connie also doesn't talk to me or his wife, or pastor of the apostolic christian church of america in portland I also e-mail. 
  They all appears to be have chose to go silent cause they don't know how to be nice to me.........that's what it looks like. That whole if you don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing at all idea. 
  My husband is going to see about getting a tree planted (that's usually something you do for someone dead in their memorial) but that's what my husband is going to try and do................
RIP myself
I hope the tree we plant at the apostolic christian church of america gets a memorial plaque with my name on it, to commemorate my unloved dead corpse.

  I feel like a "goner" most of the time, I believe the apostolic christian church of america should love me, and that I should even know they love me. People need to be loved. And love. Both. 
  You can't make people love you, I realize that. 
I'm not calling them pharisee's at all, but I do recommend allowing people to love on you as much as possible I do (if not for your sake.........for their sake, cause you don't know if that'll be the determining factor of them being saved or not) MATTHEW 23:13 EXISTS Matthew 23:13 "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in." ---------- In my estimation they would only benefit from having art in their churches. Cause art is welcoming. Right now their churches feel like, morgues, maybe morgues, I don't know, I think morgues have art in them..........so what is worse then a morgue??????? Hospitals have art in them...............art is everywhere...................but the apostolic christian church of america there is no art there they don't allow it.
   I theorize, that the apostolic christian church of america..............has to keep all these tiny traditions and rules, to feel powerful.............cause they aren't the catholic church, and they know they aren't the catholic church. I'm saying because they don't have much "church authority" (I'm not saying spiritual authority right now, which is something any christian can have) they need lots of rules lots of regulations to feel "powerful"
  I believe these rules and regulations right, aren't there because they hate people. Instead I believe they are there because they know the catholic church has pretty much all of the "church authority" in the world.
  They need to "compensate" for their lack of "church authority" I do believe. And I further believe I had a problem with heeding their "commandments of men" not only because I knew oh not wearing bangs, is a "commandment of men" etc. but because they didn't have much of any "church authority" to begin with. They just aren't the catholic church basically.
  Like I get it. I get that they are insecure. I get why they are insecure, they have extreme reasons to be very very very insecure.
  Love for all 👄



1 comments:

Lora Ruby said...

Progress was made today. For that I am thankful.

Post a Comment