Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ephiphamy - god doles out his goodies to the upright in heart.................


what I do today always comes back to me tomorrow
I tell mike I can't escape myself where would I run???????????????
Ephiphamy - god doles out his goodies to the upright in heart.................Psalm 125:4 "Do good, O LORD, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts." bestest ya all go to church on sundays, and watch christian tv shows like I do..........eat that (having to edit myself god is watching his prisoner after all) up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   What happens to everyone in my vocation (cause we all battle being upright in heart it's a battle for everyone in my vocation if it weren't I don't think these verses would exist or if they did it'd say "with the exception of those kinda wiser fools" or something --------- like I'm not the only one battling this)....................1 Corinthians 4:11-13 "Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling place; And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:"
  Psalm 7:10 "My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart." It's the destination for me, I'm still on the journey.
  In jesus's bathtub................ 1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." getting clean, getting clean, lot's of dirt, lot's and lot's and lot's of dirt. Walk in the light, stay in the light that's where.............the bath is..................."and the blood of jesus christ his son cleanseth us from all sin" ---------- gone there hugh sheri..................................ya, I don't want to be filthy no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment