Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I've decided we all are in a war, and there's no getting out of it, satan and the demons aren't just going to disappear!!!!!!!! Ephesians 6:12....................


12 Stones - The Way I Feel (Official Music Video). Watch more top selected videos about: 12 Stones

I've decided we all are in a war, and there's no getting out of it, satan and the demons aren't just going to disappear!!!!!!!!  Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." I wish we all could have a day off to party and do all the drugs we want - I really do! Trust me I really do! We in a war! There no day offs, satan don't rest satan don't nap..............1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
   I ain't been winning the war at all either lately.............the good news is now these days at least I can recognize when I'm kinda slipping back into the occult............I'm able to stop myself - via much going to church, much reading the word of god --------- it's a war we all in it!!!!!!!!!! I may be in the thick of things more then most, but we are all surely in this war "against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" nobody not in this war!!!!!!! 
   I'm totally going to like living hopes living free pry this week, takes going to church 2-3 times a week for me anymore to stay in the light ------- it is what it is ------------- Ecclesiastes 2:13 "Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as lightexcelleth darkness." I feel it's better to fight the war then just let the darkness sink in!!!!!!! My aunts church (apostolic christian church of america) man they know what to preach : ) they know they gotta remind me hell is real and often! 
   (can't just sit around and let the darkness all sink in!!!!!!!!!! there's a war to wage!!!!!!!!!!!!! god wants zeal he wants fire!!!!!!! He wants us to fight to be in the light (fight the good fight of faith)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - where there's peace...............John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.") 
  I'm not at all simple I'm pretty intensely complex but I like these verses can I claim them for myself anyways : ) cause I'd like to do that fully : ) Psalm 116:6-7 "The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee." That's what sin'll do it'll bring you low..............and pain...................PAIN...............................Psalm 116:3-4 "The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul."
  ahhhhhhhhh god'll forgive ----------- don't sit in pain!!!!!!!!!!! PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And get to fighting the good fight of faith Psalm 116:9 "I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living." Where's the land of the living, ah ya it's walking before the LORD - we were once all dead Ephesians 2:1 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;" DON'T BE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Be alive in christ Romans 6:11 "Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord."

0 comments:

Post a Comment