Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Was at like full out crisis point today - god showed up so big for me today I know He loves me....................


Was at like full out crisis point today (domino effect happens with me, one bad thing, then another, and another and eventually I CRACK) - god showed up so big for me today I know He loves me....................I went to bible study (my estimating with myself it'd help to "get my head together") god was in me so much tonight, He really knew I was big time having a crisis and was determined to reach out and touch me. People hugged me a lot tonight, and the lady running the whole thing rubbed my back which is a miracle cause there are 250+ women at this serious coffee bible study thing.
   Like everyone else in this world I worry about so much, I worry about what's going to happen with me, what's my future look like I worry about it.................knowing I'm that loved at living hope, that I'm that loved - my aunts church to loves me much I know they do...........makes a huge difference for me in my life. And especially that god showed up so big for me tonight.
   Really mind blowing how much god was with me tonight. He's really getting to me lately.............He's cracked in...................He's cracked into my heart. And I'm left wondering with myself - why did I ever sin in the 1st place? Why did I ever distance myself from god in the 1st place? This love HIS love is what I needed all along!
 ---------- I'm going to fess up to something, sometimes I sit and listen to other christians testify thinking to myself it all is so cheese. But man maybe I'm a cheese to god/jesus/holy spirit makes all the difference in the world for me --------------- anything could happen to me and I know long as I got god/jesus/holy spirit I's going to be ok. God showing up big for me tonight letting me know how much He loves me - it's all good! Let the cheese roll : ) it's holy cheese hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahah (sheri dang you have to much fun being a christian hahahahaahahahahahaaha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment