Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

How the goodness of god lead me leading me to repentance......................


  I don't like to eat food so much these days, my will to live is less, well cept last night I ate like 2 pieces of pie but that's pie people let's not get crazy! Everybody pray that help is on the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. update --- one my friends has talked me down from the ledge (but uh I will like still not eat somedays cause I kinda enjoy it from time to time - jesus came for the sick)
Ya my testimony never ends hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaah................Romans 2:4 "Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?" So like one night I was being attacked by a demon (common fair for me - they get physical with me and everything rather violent little buggers!) they've figured out what scares me --------- I don't even know how they even accessed that info in the abyss of my soul like that????????????? And eventually I couldn't take anymore............I yelled out "god please help me" BAM that demon was GONE. At that moment I felt god's intense love for me, really got to me, that and He was clearly I could tell He was there waiting for me to call out to Him, like a parent seeing that their kid is about to fall off the bike and getting ready to run up and rescue their child! That's what's going to keep me out of the occult - thinking on god's love for me. I don't need the demons I don't need satan............I have god/jesus who love me much and want good things for me (not a dark tortured little hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
These verses catch my eye to.......................
Romans 2:9-10 "Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:" That's like present tense "tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man the doeth evil" ya that's how it is for me when I'm stupid and in the occult TRIBULATION AND ANGUISH. And what is "worketh good" I think this my take : ) loving people being decent to each other, not not having to do with the occult, walking the straight and narrow doing like not the evil. So like theoretically I theorize staying in jesus's jail..........I should eventually obtain "glory, honour, and peace" that's the plan : ) in jaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllll
There's another verse in the bible somewhere talks about being under the wrath of god also on this theme Romans 1:18 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;" See those is christians people with the word of god, but they's up to no good!!!!!!!!!!!!! You up to no good out there BESTEST STOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crud love people, freakin do as much good as you can do in a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't want the wrath of god on ya!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO! Hey god, ya I be's after yer brownie points : ) being real good in jail : ) ---------- I'm still a complete punk and last night in particular I was on a roll - it's was bad bad bad bad, went up to a fellow punk not wanting to be out punked like a punk santa with punk presents in my sleigh to dole out. I'm gonna try harder, I totally want god's brownie points for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And His brownies : )
  This verse super spoke to me today to Ephesians 4:1-2 "I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;" Where it says "with all lowliness" love it, I got the lowliness thing in the bag ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheri that's obnoxious --------- I might be a punk for the rest of my life...........determined to be jesus's punk : )
  Dyed my hair jet black, have decided this is my shade : ) I am a punk let's not pretend otherwise shall we............
Hey myself, hey keep that there cat in the bag ok, do yourself 1 favour, keep that cat in the bag, stay a prisoner of jesus K

0 comments:

Post a Comment