Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm thankful I need jesus in my life everyday...................


only you jesus 
Just got done listening to my other churches "faith grows through dieing" sermon http://www.livinghopechurch.com/sermons I myself spent a good part of my life, going to church - then running away and doing my own thing - and I really thought with myself well I went to church I'm a great christian (and often said a nice little prayer in the evening). God does want more then for us to just do church on sundays, he wants a relationship with us, I've found to "give my life to the lord" is so much more then just saying one sinners prayer and then walking away and doing my thing ---------- this is going to sound crazy ----------- but I thank god, I can't make it without jesus in my life! If I hadn't of fallen so far, so so far.........maybe I wouldn't of even needed christ! Mark 2:17 "When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." There's somebody in my life who isn't "sick" and I really worry about him, cause he ain't given his life to christ and I'm not sure he ever will cause he's not sick! I thank god I am sick - I am sick - there is Romans 7:18 "For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not." that I need christ in my life like this everyday!
   There's people out there that they go to church every sunday ----------- they do a lot of good a lot, a lot lot lot more then my demented sad sap butt ------------ but they ain't given their lives to jesus and someday...................Matthew 7:22-24 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." And some you out there are pry not completely sick like me completely in need of the dr. that is jesus --------- pray PRAY that's my advice, PRAY I believe everyone anyone can give their heart/life to the lord!
   If I wasn't completely "sick" I pry wouldn't be with jesus everyday like this - I completely wouldn't of been, I would've been one those christians going to church every sunday with a nice outward appearance but without having given my whole heart and life to jesus. I would've been one them. So it's actually a good thing I am this "sick" that I need jesus everyday I thank god I need jesus everyday in my life.
   It wasn't a abundant life for me, being locked in darkness like that, being um in bondage to a lot of not fun stuffs there's a definate price to be paid for sin Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." I've reaped that in the past that death, at one point I was attacking the body of christ -------- and it was so bad --------- I hated myself so much after I said the things I said to christians I knew were pry struggling anyways here I was attacking them w/the help of the devil --------- death living in death it's no way to be.
  I pray stupid prayers to god these days the stupidist ever ---------- if that's all ya have to pray some dork stuffs on your fool heart - PRAY THAT - reach out to jesus today. Get some peace, get some rest for your soul Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." As much rest as I can have hahahahahahahhahaha I did "bite the last bullet in the sand" just like I said I did in a previous blog post hahahahaahahahahah sad face : ( hahahahahaha uh scirge of the earth myself ok ya done said to much already end it there!
  thank god I'm sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god I'm in need of jesus everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment