Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"It's time to run from the lies of the beautiful people" nikki sixx.......................


  "It's time to run from the lies of the beautiful people" nikki sixx AMEN I'm feeling this song.............open any fashion magazine LIES the pretty house, pretty car barbie doll dream I DON'T BUY INTO IT 
 if you empty inside IT'S ALL USELESS (jesus is what it's all about for me)
And also I think to chase after that barbie doll dream ------------ it can cost a person a lot ------------- Mark 8:36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the wholeworld, and lose his own soul?" IT'S NOT WORTH IT!
   I don't think the masses are going to run from the lies of the beautiful people, they should, they pry ain't going to do that...........but I give nikki sixx extra kudos for singing about it, it's a beautiful song he made there.........I'm definately a fan of his.
   ------------------ on a sidenote, so like my bible study started up.........man this is a good one.............."one in a million" by priscilla Shirer talking about the "perks" of sin.............that satan can sometime's make sinning seem awefully great and like something you don't want to give up. This question stopped me nearly in my tracks................"Why do you think we get so attached to the perks the enemy gives while developing spiritual amnesia about the hardship involved?"
my answer...................."for me the """"perks"""""" are so intense I don't notice the """"hardship"""""""" til I'm 5 inches away from the gates of hell."
   So many days god could've snuffed me out and sent me flying to hell fast...........I believe god is love!!!!!!!!!!!!! He waited for me to repent.............not that I would want to ever go back I completely don't.............I've became so sure of god's love for me...............I don't want to be away from jesus/god no more.
  Sin all to often leads to bad stuffs ------------ Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Choose life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------ I feel the need to add a bit more............I am so convinced this world is off course Psalm 82:5 "They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course"...........and a lot of it is all due to vanity 2 Kings 17:15 "And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them." How the world do? Ya it do's vanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It do's vanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment