Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

no party in the usa DON'T DO IT shut down the clubs........................


no no no no no miley cyrus you need to go to church common!  
I am definately bought with a price, I not 100% what that all means to me but I sure am................and all christians are bought with a price us of jewish lineage heart soul extra bought, but mainstream christian also (god got the receipt on my butt, I done wrote it out printed it out whatever and handed to him on a silver platter) 1 Corinthians 6:20 "For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." God wants me to put up this verse to...............1 Corinthians 7:23 "Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men." you can serve men by like kissing up to them for earthly gain n'stuff or flat out serving them for what you can get from them god don't want us doing that, just serving Him. In everything you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   For the gentiles out there...........................let me translate how us of the (christian) jewish persuasion/heart/soul read a lot of the bible......................Leviticus 19:28 "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD." this is the kind of receipt god has of my butt............................I read this like AND YOU WILL NOT DO THAT NAW NAW NAW and whenever god is especially not messing around with the jews he'll add in the bible "............I am the lord" as in NAW you will not be doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fools of my people's uh uh YOU WILL NOT BE DOING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -------------- me writing out the receipt handing it to god
   There's benefits to being completely bought and owned...................writing out the receipt to my butt and handing it to god is not the worst thing that could happen to me by far.
  This world, people look like they are doing great, and many them out there party partying by the way partiers it ain't going to go well for you in that 1 Corinthians 6:10 "Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." The party it is going on hanna montana sings "it's a party in the usa" it's allllllllllllllllll going to catch up with them someday not now no, not now but someday judgement day.......................bestest ya also out there write out a receipt on your butt and hand it to god!!!!!!!!!!!!....................1 Peter 4:2-3 "That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:"
 Reading the bible to my youngest tonight while she took a bath..............these verses AWESOME I can kinda testify that this is the case!..................
Job 5:7-11 "Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward. I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause: Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number: Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields: To set up on high those that be low; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety."
 I'm in the lowest place possible, my vocation alone is some visibleness of god raising up my lowly self, seems the lower I get the higher god raises me, I am pretty severely low in all ways right now. To this day I mess up entire days I'm not a squave as the rest of the body of christ not so able on my own, less god be's strengthen me a lot stuffs just don't get done, whatever small good stuffs I be doing I annoy god with remembrance of it, stuffs you all would just do and forget about that you even did that good thing. I'm in such a low place I gotta mark whatever good I do with a flourescent marker in heaven clean across the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  My lowly self is just going to stay camped out with god/jesus! : ) NO PARTY HANNA MONTANA NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PARTY NO PARTY IN THE USA FORGET IT CLOSE DOWN YOUR CLUBS PEOPLE STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people are surely going to read that and laugh at me (old me would've laughed at that)

0 comments:

Post a Comment